Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling Losses - page 6. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
January 24, 2017, 03:11:30 PM
losses is the part the part of gambling and i am sure we will expereience it so i will enjoy it and will try revover it slowly no need to get it fast the most important to get it back and not get negative profits again
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
January 24, 2017, 03:04:29 PM
As a casual gambler i'm curious how you guys handle your own losses whether it's from dice , sportsbetting , slots or other gambling games..
I want to know your own way of dealing with it.

Simple, the answer is bet with amount you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll for every your amount of bet.

I'm usually bet on sports game, if I lose in one match, then I introspection to that match and my bet.
If I bet on such a dice game, I will take at least 20% profit from my deposit amount, then stop it for a days.

Managing a bankroll for rigged games doesn't really make any sense. You'll lose everything in the long run regardless.
If you like to see random numbers pop up or things scrolling, I guess you can manage is how fast/slow you'll lose it.

Gambling only what you can afford to lose helps.
Viewing games from a mathematical/statistical point of view helps.
Knowing that everything can happen, even if you're the greatest or most knowledgeable player helps.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2017, 01:23:10 PM
As a casual gambler i'm curious how you guys handle your own losses whether it's from dice , sportsbetting , slots or other gambling games..

Simple, the answer is bet with amount you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll for every your amount of bet.

I'm usually bet on sports game, if I lose in one match, then I introspection to that match and my bet.
If I bet on such a dice game, I will take at least 20% profit from my deposit amount, then stop it for a days.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
January 24, 2017, 12:40:49 PM
In reality of gambling most players of it do really suffer lose and asking how they handle it they would really say different things since people are different on handling their problems regarding on money.In my own situation if I do lose on a particular game in any kind of gambling I would somehow regret in the end and telling myself that I shouldn't gamble at all in the very first place.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 24, 2017, 11:29:49 AM
managing your bankroll in -EV games like dice and slots is kinda useless , cause no matter what you do you will still lose money in the long run
so the main part in these is to play them only for fun and with what you can afford to lose
but in poker in sportsbetting managing bankroll is essential for making money , I'm not good in sportsbetting but in poker I play mainly SNGs and I try to make sure that I have at least 100 buy ins
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 24, 2017, 11:26:58 AM
being a loser is part of the game. I'm a long time gambler but still it's hard to predict that whether im gonna win this game or now. just like that there's alot of questiong on my head that bugging me. but just like your question im dealing with it with my own because i play gambling with my own risk thats why there's no reason to regret for. and im believing in every lose game theres a partner that i could win the game on other day.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 24, 2017, 11:13:31 AM
- I usually work hard to compensate for losses, losses as a lesson for me and I will try to stop gambling until no losses
- But very funny, I quit gambling, and then I'm back playing again. Maybe gambling has become part of my life
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
January 24, 2017, 09:58:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: