Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling risk is higher when we are on Bear Market? - page 7. (Read 684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Your scenario is similar with this actually https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52075916

A guy who have "lost" value of btc from $13k to $4k (he didn't sell it yet), then decided to gamble it all for hoping he can recover at least same with his starting investment when he bought btc at @$13k, but luck wasn't on his side, he lost all of his bitcoins.

From that story, i can say gambling has higher risk than you facing bear market. You could lose all of your coins if you don't have any money management and your greediness.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I would go for betting in low chances of winning than to take a high risk. This exactly what am experiencing right now, I have been holding from 2018 till date and, checking my portfolio's, I discovered that my wallet is not increasing but rather decreasing, so, gambling with the remaining funds with high risk will prompt me to doom and, I hate DOOMED fellow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
after already losing a lot i would tend to gamble with higher risk, you are right.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
What's your thought about this?

I have a scenario for this topic:

John bought Bitcoins when at the price of $18,000 and decided it to HODL.
But after he bought some Bitcoin, the price is starting to decrease, from $18,000 to $10,000 and to $4,000.
So,he already lost his money for almost 50% and he decided to gamble his Bitcoins;

Here's the thing, if you are John and start to gamble, would you bet with high risk (betting with huge amount, betting in low chance of winning, etc)?

Since if it was me, I already lost a lot when I even bought those Bitcoins at $18,000 so the best thing I can do is to gamble it and earn more bitcoins to decrease my loss or breakeven it.

What can you say about this? Or maybe you already experienced this.
Pages:
Jump to: