Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling sites - page 2. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 31, 2017, 04:08:08 PM
I haven't done much gambling that is isn't sport-based; I just know I'm gonna lose money lol. For sports betting I use directbet.eu. Their website format is a bit simple but they have programmed a bot to send you winnings immediately after the match result has been confirmed (2-3 minutes). I also have used nitrogensports.eu in the past, I think they have a really amazing website design.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
January 31, 2017, 02:07:01 PM
Best and worst? And one/some where you took most of money?
1.Stop spamming the gambling section with multiple threads.
2.Stop creating redundant threads which are all over the gambling board.
3.You're a newbie account trying to farm,more useless threads you create,more the chances of you getting banned.I will report your posts from now on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

The best and worst is first moneypot and now become bustabit, in moneypot i have lost lot of bitcoins and in bustabit in starting i was in loss but after some time i got some 2 3 types of bot and i used them but i used to watch the trades and when ever i see their is big loss streak i stop it and start back so like this i gained back my loss and after that i use to play now only on sports betting and now i am in profit.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
January 31, 2017, 12:08:56 PM
One of the best for me is sportsbet.io because of raffle promotion during the euro cup where they giveaway tons of btc to those people who bet on their site during euro cup. It is also the site where I gained most of my profit because of their awesome promotions. The worst for me is girlbtc because they make up their own rules about their promotions and scammed their players.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 31, 2017, 10:38:00 AM
I consider gambling sites are good for lucky players. You can earn if you are lucky.
So, For me! I don't have such a lot of luck to gamble in dice or online gambling which it based only on luck, I bet on real sports events, Always in football games which i have experience on them. Of course i got some losses because there is no game guaranteed, but The profit is more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 31, 2017, 09:31:33 AM

In my early days, being naive, i did try gambling sites that i have read here, the one that hits me hard is Kingdice, in that site i did use my first bitcoins though it is a small amount, my heart is in there because they are my first crypto. It is .02 bitcoin and i really treasured it. In my first 3 rolls i got this straight loses which really ticked me off and make my decision to find some strategies and discovered Martingale which really made me bid farewell to my bitcoin as fast as Click the fast animation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 31, 2017, 07:08:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: