Pages:
Author

Topic: Gambling.. way to loss - page 17. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
March 22, 2019, 11:49:45 PM
I did not understand, how gambling is fastest way to double the cypto? House has always edge.
If gambler is lucky the gambler will be able to do 2x, 3x,5x or 10x of fiat also ( nothing special in tokens for gambling).

Only ease is that crypto provide to do transaction defyingthe boundaries of states and countries and not depending upon banking institution.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
March 22, 2019, 11:48:29 PM
We all know that we should not all-in invest in anything, but there are so limited investors can obey the fundamental rule, right?

I think investment is not the same as gambling. In investment, you can cut-loss anytime, where in gambling, if you lose, you lose all of your bet. But it's true, they're risky as hell (depends on what kind of investment you use tho). But in crypto, in general anything is risky as hell.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
March 22, 2019, 11:19:06 PM
Win or loss, addicted or just for fun.
It totally depends on each person approach.
You can not draw such very general statement for all like this.

Now, let's look back at investment, not gambling.
We all know that we should not all-in invest in anything, but there are so limited investors can obey the fundamental rule, right?
It is the same for gamblers and gambling area as well as gaming areas and gamers.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
March 22, 2019, 09:39:22 PM
In Crypto World, Gambling is fastest way to double crypto. You can doubling your tokens to 2x,3x,5x and more than 10x.

Most of Gambling users history
TOTAL BET > TOTAL WIN

If my post have any incorrect, please reply
Its hard to understand clearly your message. You are giving advice to use gambling review websites or its quite obvious general advice, that house is always winning and you will loose your money mostly depending on luck how fast?
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
March 22, 2019, 09:19:21 PM
In Crypto World, Gambling is fastest way to double crypto. You can doubling your tokens to 2x,3x,5x and more than 10x.
But to play Gambling is difficult if you play without knowledge.

Why i say Gambling is way to loss ?

In Gambling website, you can see review of users how much tokens they won in gambling. But, you don't know how much they deposit to play gambling.

Most of Gambling users history
TOTAL BET > TOTAL WIN

If my post have any incorrect, please reply
Pages:
Jump to: