Pages:
Author

Topic: (game) BAS Satoshi - page 2. (Read 2952 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 01, 2012, 11:09:51 AM
BAABAABOBEEP

---Password accepted. Self-destruction activated---

You Bastard!!!

Cancel, cancel, cancel!!!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 01, 2012, 10:24:09 AM
Try BAABAABOBEEP. I heard that that was the password once used for everything on this ship until someone had the foresight to change them all to triple quantum verification.
November 01, 2012, 09:55:37 AM
Holy Sh***,

we surrounded by sharden ships.

Captain, what shall we do? Fu*** where is everyone. Damn it, Captain now is not the time to play "Angelinas secret Fruit" on the Holo Deck.

*Hmm, seems like it all depends on me now*

LEADER OF THE SHARDEN.

THIS IS THE BAS SATOSHI

WE ARE ON A PEACEFUL MISSION AND NEED TO PASS YOUR TERRITORY

LET US PASS

IF YOU THREATEN ANY FURTHER WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE FORCE

RETREAT NOW

*Hopefully that doesn't make things even worth. Anyway time to start that targeting computer*

---Beep! Captain password rewired---

*Well, lets see.* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

---Beep! Wrong Password---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

---Beep! Wrong Password---

Sigh, this is going to take a while.
Activity: 6
October 31, 2012, 08:14:27 PM
Boi qaaf is so stupid. I hate the refactor delay... It's so boring, even PSY-BOT could do it...

If only he didn't know the secret...

Hihi, I feel so smart today. I could pay him my debts right now. But the guy really said he would double my amount each week.
Only wait a while, pay Boi qaaf back and I'm rich and never have to work for him again. Only flaccs and scooba... scooba...

Let's do what he said for a while... maybe later I can play with the funny wires again. That techy almost saw me, I have to be careful.

BurbolGii
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
October 31, 2012, 05:07:45 PM

I REPEAT

I AM DARQIST HEMT, LEADER OF THE SHARDEN.

YOU ARE SURROUNDED.

YOU WILL SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY.
October 31, 2012, 04:23:40 PM
Captain,

sorry for not reporting back earlier, but I was stuck in decontamination and my manual override was not accepted.

I replaced the capacitors and all systems are working well.

The damaged was no accident! Someone messed with some fuses and created a short circuit, which fried the capacitors.

This whole place here looks like hell, empty flaccs bottles laying around everywhere and obviously even some scooba was smoked.

It even looks like somebody slept here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 30, 2012, 10:41:05 PM
Code:
Of course my first instinct was to look it up on firstbits.

I quickly think of the hundreds of millions of credits on my chip, wondering why people still bothered to use them, when the obvious choice would be to use the intergalactic currency of Bitcoin. I quickly scan the light with my HUD glasses, offering up a payment screen. I transfer ten Bitcents, or approximately 800,000 credits worth of Bitcoins, to the projected address. In the back of my mind I question why I picked up Boi qaaf up off that damned planet. If he were a female, this would be a different story, but on that planet, all of them are kind of androgynous, and to be honest, I originally thought he was, until he decided to bare himself to me in the head almost a thousand lightyears from his planet. Too late to take him back. I quickly look at the piraTunes icon in the corner of my HUD Glasses, triggering the exec. After a few milliseconds, the program finally loads.

Damn, I think to myself, I need to upgrade the processor soon, but the damned merchant wants five hundred million credits for the processor download.

I could pay for it in Bitcoins, but the exchanges are deemed illegal by the ECA, (Earth Credit Authority) and they recently increased their detection rate, so as attractive as it would be to "cash out" some of my Bitcoins, I don't want to risk the credits being confiscated and my chip being frozen. After a second, I decide on some oldies. Skrillex to be exact. As the music begins to stream through my implanted bone vibration speakers, I finally get the damned email that had been waiting for me at the 1A1zP1. After the last free email provider, Gmail, shut down after being sued by the HPAE (Holographic Picture Association of Earth) and SMIAE (Streaming Music Industry Association of Earth) for being a means for filesharing, emails got much more expensive, and not a whole lot faster. In fact, due to the filtering algorithms that the HPAE and SMIAE put in place on the internet to prevent the illegal transfer of files, it took almost eight seconds for the email to reach point B from point A.

The email reads:

Proceed to sector 121.24.29154.

Classified except to A4 Level Operators

People are so talkative these days.

- Eiran Or'll
legendary
October 30, 2012, 10:26:58 PM
BurbolGii, you scrumm brockett. A deal's a deal, but I give you more time. No tell nobody about goat, please. Secret tight with me, as always. You now need to get back to work on that refactor delay. Captain may need it when we reach Uull IV to stock up on gollotium. If you need me, I'll be in my quarters practicing for the eight-prong gargle competition.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2012, 09:07:14 PM
Boi qaaf? You, here?!

My head is still dizzy, can't remember clearly...

Last thing I remember is you and PSY-BOT leaving that bar with that goat...

Regarding my debts: Don't worry. I will pay you. I know a guy who will give me 5% per week. Everything is fine. Just give me a little time. No need to tell secrets.

BurbolGii
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 30, 2012, 08:40:22 PM
Captian Eiran Or'll, I never truly thanked you for snatching me from the all male nymph planet Rengaw, thus allowing me to be the sole 'The Pleaser' aboard your fine vessel. Remember, if ever you change your mind and desire me to open up for you, it'll be on the house. I think that flashing red light marked 1A1zP1 means something, therefore I'll leave you now.
legendary
October 30, 2012, 08:01:14 PM
I just registered Boi'gaaf

No, you registered Boi qaaf, with a Q

LMAO

Code:
I'm just a GQ type of guy, I suppose. BTW, Boi'qaaf is pronounced the way it is spelled. Updating Post #2 now.
Thanks, Psy, for the whitelisted. Feel free to scratch my character's chin anytime.
October 30, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
I chuckle.

"Darqist Hemt. I was told you'd be coming. Is this about the poker game that, by the way, you still owe me thirty thousand credits for? Also, why the hell does everybody assume that all people from Earth are human. I'm a Timan. I'd think you'd know this. Anyways, what makes me think that our ship won't blow yours straight out of the sky?" Although appearing calm, inside I'm quite nervous, knowing the weapons array is offline due to the capacitor overload.

- Eiran Or'll

Code:
Timan is pronounced Tee-mahn.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 30, 2012, 07:51:18 PM
BurbolGii, BurbolGii, BurbolGii. Your head hurt due to the too many flaccs we consumed last night. I'm surprised that that's all you're complaining about that hurts. But don't worry, my new friend, when the effects of the flaccs wears off, you'll remember you're on BAS Satoshi and what role you play here. BTW, payment transaction has yet to reach my account, thus now giving you no more than two cycles time to pay your arrears or our little secret will made public.
Activity: 57
October 30, 2012, 04:28:30 PM
Ten minutes earlier...

The name is BurbolGii (some say I'm a genius but most say I'm a retard)...

Where am I, how did I get here? Damn, my head hurts!

It looks like I am on some kind of starship... Where is everyone?

Oh, what a nice, blinking machine! I wonder what happens if I connect this two wires?

BZZZZZZ!

Ouch!

Rattling sound....

Uh oh, I think I'll better hide for a while...

BurbolGii

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 30, 2012, 04:24:27 PM
I just registered Boi'gaaf

No, you registered Boi qaaf, with a Q

LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2012, 04:06:30 PM
GREETINGS HUMANS

I AM DARQIST HEMT, LEADER OF THE SHARDEN.

YOU ARE SURROUNDED.

YOU WILL SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY.
legendary
October 30, 2012, 03:46:20 PM
Code:
You guys are good! I just registered Boi'qaaf https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=71107 and should be whitelisted
soon. I'll figure out the voting aspect later, for a new account negates the 500+ post count rule, but maybe it's not needed.
Hopefully you both go the same route putting your title/position and avatar in your profile.
October 30, 2012, 03:43:54 PM
Okay, continue to stardock on auxiliary thrusters, and broadcast distress signal 2, seeking safe haven.

- Eiran Or'll
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2012, 03:32:30 PM
Yes, all ways are save. Lifts are operational. Radiation shields and live support work as well.

I will now focus on replacing the capacitors. Will report back as soon as the work is finished.

Ifseg Arkaz
October 30, 2012, 02:54:53 PM
True. Get them repaired as soon as possible. I want them all deionized and ready to go.

Can we get to the stardock?
Pages:
Jump to: