Pages:
Author

Topic: [GAME] "Bring Me" Chance to win XRP coins - page 6. (Read 1157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
December 21, 2019, 09:28:22 AM
~snip~

Congratulations. First winner Darker45

Naks! Haha. Thank you, bro! Merry Christmas! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
December 21, 2019, 09:10:10 AM
GAME 1

For: 20xrp

Bring me the winners of the art contest of 10th Anniversary contest.

Post their crypto usernames and their link here. GO!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 21, 2019, 07:20:54 AM
Isa ako sa mga holder ng XRP and sa tingin ko madadagdagan na naman ang hawak ko kung isa ako sa mga mananalo sa game na ito. Pasali rin ako kabayan gusto ko magJoin dito para makakuha ng premyo. Waiting ko na lang yung announcement mo kung kailan magagaganap. Gobless you and merry christmas iba talaga ang mga Pinoy matulungan at mapagbigay sa kanilang kapwa.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2019, 06:58:04 AM
bookmarked thread since this is cool and prize is not bad.and very exciting because we need to wait and be active to participate .

and also added to my notif like what the post above did.looking forward for more XRP to fill my holdings  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
December 20, 2019, 10:18:49 PM
GAME!

Up ko ito.

Meron bang tools upang masubaybayan Ang post ng isang Member?
~
May tool din na ginawa si LoyceV https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loycevs-follow-users-on-bitcointalkorg-posts-andor-topics-5204188 (local version https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loycevs-follows-users-post-and-topic-5207205)
Hindi ka lang makakatanggap ng instant notification dito sa forum. Kailangan mo pa din siyang buksan sa ibang tab.

Another topic that might interest you Get topics/posts created by users sa Pinas board

Dahil sa post na ito nagkainteres ako sa mga ways para manotify in different kinds of post and to be updated sa sino mang specific na myembro.

Aabangan ko talaga tong mga questions mo kabayan. Baka sakaling makatisod ng konting blessings!
legendary
December 20, 2019, 04:46:01 AM
List of Winners.

Game 1 Winner = Darker45 20xrp

Game 2 Winner = LbtalkL 20xrp

Game 3 Winner = lemipawa 20xrp

Game 4 Winner = abel1337 20xrp

Game 5 Winner = asu 40xrp
legendary
December 20, 2019, 04:44:54 AM

BRING ME GAME 2019

This game is very traditional in our Filipino Culture. So I decided to launch this game here with our fellow forum members. Usually in Philippines, the participants here are children and the host will ask them to bring him particular item and the first one to bring him the item wins. So this game is also like that HOWEVER in our Bring Me game. You need to supply me the correct answer and the first one who got it wins. By the way, all the questions here will be about cryptocurrency and also about Bitcointalk forums. The fast hands here will win.

The game will last until New Year. There will be few questions posted randomly. (Ive planned to add more depends on my work schedule) Dont ask me when will I post it. I will just post it when I feel it so good if youre always online in the forum. Good luck guys. Stay tuned for the questions.

All winners will get their prizes at the end of the contest. I will ask you to pm me youre xrp addresses using youre forum account that wins the game.

Prizes indicated in each games. Not much but hope you appreciate it.

RULES:
1. Jr. Member rank and above. No newbie.
2. NO merit required
3.  Should be Filipino some questions might be in Tagalog so if youre not how can you answer.
4. Continuous winner is allowed if the same guy answer again correctly the game then he will again the xrp prize. No limit.
5. No quoting of questions with youre answers. Just reply youre answer directly.

Added rule.

6. If the first one who answer is wrong we will pick the next after that and so on if still wrong. You have a chance to to answer again but dont edit youre answer on youre first question hence post again new post. We definitely give every other's chance to win.
Pages:
Jump to: