Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of thrones - page 2. (Read 28084 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 07:26:54 PM
I really waited this season and I am not disappointed on what I see and watched. Game of thrones is very unique movie for me they have the strategy for their viewers. Like they are stopping the end of episode with a question on viewers head that's why I like game of thrones.
Activity: 414
Merit: 8
🔥
April 24, 2019, 12:50:29 PM
Yea Jamie knighting Brienne was cool.  I had also heard something about NK skipping Winterfell and going to Kings Landing...?  One thing we learn quickly watching GoT is never rule anything out. Smiley I was a little underwhelmed at times with episode one...but two was pretty damn good. That Tormund talk about suckling at the teet of a giants wife was epic.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 24, 2019, 11:26:57 AM
Saw the latest episode. I got teary eyed when Brienne was knighted by Jamie. She really deserved it. I'm just worried that her character might be killed off in the next episode as her lifetime dream has already been fulfilled. Also, I was wondering why they didn't show the Night King when the white walkers arrived. Maybe he's not at Winterfell and targeting Kings Landing instead? Just my thoughts.

Wow, great! Now i also started wondering why they didn’t show the Night King. I like watching game of thrones but honestly these two episode didn’t make me feel satisfied. I was expecting something more! I hope the upcoming episode will be so good Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
April 23, 2019, 11:41:14 PM
Saw the latest episode. I got teary eyed when Brienne was knighted by Jamie. She really deserved it. I'm just worried that her character might be killed off in the next episode as her lifetime dream has already been fulfilled. Also, I was wondering why they didn't show the Night King when the white walkers arrived. Maybe he's not at Winterfell and targeting Kings Landing instead? Just my thoughts.
🔥
April 23, 2019, 09:53:06 AM
Oh yea! - trade the Great War !  http://thegreatwar.money
🔥
April 23, 2019, 09:51:20 AM
Dany isn't looking like she's taking it too well, so far.   But that could change.  Maybe theres nothing that clears the mind like a nice Targaryen dragon ride of killing white walkers together.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2019, 11:34:35 AM
Or could the end be just the beginning?

i heard they're making a spinoff probably about robert's rebellion so don't panic got fans we won't be left with nothing for long lol. Though i have mixed emotions about this final season. Excited and a bit sad of course. And they seem to be very careful of spoilers now. If i remember correctly, back in the last season, spoilers were released a week before it was shown.

I am not excited about the spin-off. I just want to see the ending and to see Jon's face when he learned that daenErys is her aunt.
Yeah another spin off will bring longer story and all we want here is the ending,had been watching for years and this enough rfor the end to come.

Lol so you wanna tell us that theres another years of extension?

There have been longer series that dragged down towards the end but this isn't one of them lol. I'll probably speak for a lot of people when i say i'd take another round of a song of ice and fire for the next decade. And there probably won't be much of a fuss when jon finds out danys his aunt. They're targaryens anyway and it runs in the family.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2019, 10:54:07 AM
Revised all seasons before the release of the new.
He drew attention to how the quality of pictures and graphics improved with each season. Each character evolves over time; this is a really brilliant idea. Thanks to George Martin for the idea.
Activity: 2086
April 10, 2019, 08:50:42 AM
I can't wait. Jon snow and The Dragon queen are the only Tygerians left. That would present a huge battle. The white walkers have taken over the wall which could only mean infiltrating into the human territories. I would also want to watch the fight between the Converted and Normal dragons. Its just going to be epic. Can't wait!
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
April 09, 2019, 07:13:37 PM
I am so ready for it. I feel like it's going to take an unexpected spin though and leave us hanging and angry
🔥
April 09, 2019, 07:03:26 PM
haha right?! yea as crazy as that sounds - these 8 seasons may be just the ground work for the most epic series popular culture has ever seen.  First the world and characters must be established. Then the story can be told.

Roberts Rebellion would be awesome. there were some whispers of Dunk and ÆG as well.

I'm not sayin HBO will make us wait more for this ending....but they most likely will for everything to come.  Wink

Who would have thought - an entire YEAR's wait.

if that were a relationship of a guy or girl saying "wait for me - for one year, then we can return to each other"
most would be like, ... meh

But for HBO - oh no problem!  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 09, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

i heard they're making a spinoff probably about robert's rebellion so don't panic got fans we won't be left with nothing for long lol. Though i have mixed emotions about this final season. Excited and a bit sad of course. And they seem to be very careful of spoilers now. If i remember correctly, back in the last season, spoilers were released a week before it was shown.

I am not excited about the spin-off. I just want to see the ending and to see Jon's face when he learned that daenErys is her aunt.
Yeah another spin off will bring longer story and all we want here is the ending,had been watching for years and this enough rfor the end to come.

Lol so you wanna tell us that theres another years of extension?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
April 09, 2019, 09:28:19 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2019, 09:23:19 AM

🔥
April 06, 2019, 06:59:44 PM
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 12:50:02 PM
Very, it is a pity that this krovi ends
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 12:41:33 PM
Really looking forward to the final. My good friend works in the media, and he managed to get to watch the first episode, which was restarted not so long ago for a limited circle of people. Everything he said, you will all be in shock.
They did not even say the name of the series! George Martin was at the forefront.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 06, 2019, 10:05:04 AM
I also, can't wait to see Great final.
Very curious to find out who will survive on the end and who will be killed.
Someone wrote in the media that final battle will be the greatest ever Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
April 06, 2019, 09:58:04 AM
I like it as much as every season before :-) That week between the episodes is just torture...
Nothing uglier than waiting.
I am very excited for the new rings
I became addicted to it.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2019, 07:34:17 AM
Waiting for the finale of game of thrones , of course it is the best series that I watched )
Pages:
Jump to: