Pages:
Author

Topic: Game over, say good bye to altcoin mania - page 2. (Read 2312 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
I believe that Darkcoin will be the next Litecoin once the big scrypt asics come this summer. Why? Because what else are the GPU miners going to point their hashing power at?

As for Game Over? how stupid, I have been hearing this since I got into alts/btc. This isn't going to stop in our lifetimes. Its just evolving constantly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 31, 2014, 08:35:34 AM
Not to worry. The next time BTC spikes up, altcoins will as well.
Also when the Scypt ASICS go online en masse, GPU miners will look for the next generation of coins to mine. X11 Smiley

You are right. The only thing to do is holding our coins firmly. And only mine the valuable coins, such as darkcoin.

lol darkcoin is overrated, it won't be adopted and won't go mainstream. I can't see it being adopted by shops. It's name is a failure and will probably used for illegal shit

I'm banking on it. When darksend is up and running hopefully it'll get picked up the cartels, mafia, yakuza, etc. There's a load of money to made riding on a wave of illegal shit. What other people do with their money is not my concern.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2014, 08:23:41 AM
Also when the Scypt ASICS go online en masse, GPU miners will look for the next generation of coins to mine. X11 Smiley

You are right. The only thing to do is holding our coins firmly. And only mine the valuable coins, such as darkcoin.

lol darkcoin is overrated, it won't be adopted and won't go mainstream. I can't see it being adopted by shops. It's name is a failure and will probably used for illegal shit

Isn't it the first X11 coin ? I like the concept but the name sounds someway not that serious...

No it's not the first multiple hashing coin, maybe the first with 11 of em. It's a copy of quarks 6 and qubitcoins 5 hashing functions put together and the funny part is that quark is more secure than dark coin while it has less, more hashing functions doesn't mean more secure
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
March 31, 2014, 08:01:14 AM

Isn't it the first X11 coin ? I like the concept but the name sounds someway not that serious...
Activity: 868
March 31, 2014, 07:43:24 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2014, 07:27:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1512
March 31, 2014, 07:24:23 AM
As I said a couple of times, my GPU exit plan for script ASIC mass adoption will be buying a lot of cards and building some really freakin' good gaming machines Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 31, 2014, 07:18:48 AM
giveaway would be good, i take two 280x

jk
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
March 31, 2014, 06:50:38 AM
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
March 31, 2014, 06:47:49 AM
Prices crashed, it was a nice rallye, thank for much hardware from AMD dear buyers but i now really dont know what to do with so many AMD videocards  Wink Giveaway?  Grin Cold storage? Hot storage (mining for 0 profit)?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

However the game has ended, see you later in a year, recommending to be prepared better for a new mania wave, the only sure thing is:

- bitcoin will dump and pump
- alts (maybe better say alternative ideas than alternative coins) will follow but i dont expect bagholding of today alts will be too much profitable, needed a new idea how to hoove money from people, nobody gets burned twice by the same way
Pages:
Jump to: