Pages:
Author

Topic: 🕹💵GAMECASH - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - GREAT REWARDS, LITTLE WORK!🕹💵 - page 13. (Read 10252 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hi,
Please provide the spreadsheet link for twitter campaign and also tell do we needs to report here on this thread about weekly or daily work???

We are creating a link for the spreadsheet now.
Please report your work on here every time you make a series of tweets/retweets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
hi,
Please provide the spreadsheet link for twitter campaign and also tell do we needs to report here on this thread about weekly or daily work???
Hi Dev, i joined signature campaign, can i ask about the rule? Every Participants musti start to create one Topic about gamecash or only post? Can i post on local board?

Create 1 topic and 10 posts. You can post on local board but preferably in the engish board.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
joined twitter campaign
not to sure what the bounty rules are though??

so we have to like every tweet, retweet 5 gamecash tweets and tweet 5 original gamecash related tweets in the entire bounty campaign or is this weekly???

and 1000+ followers= 400 GCSH is this weekly payment ??

thankyou
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Hi Dev, i joined signature campaign, can i ask about the rule? Every Participants musti start to create one Topic about gamecash or only post? Can i post on local board?
Pages:
Jump to: