Pages:
Author

Topic: GAMECASH [MINEABLE COIN COMING SOON] - page 10. (Read 6776 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 09:06:28 AM
You will hold tournaments in the egame of sports?

When the GAMECASH platform is released to the public, tournaments will be held on its own (within the platform itself). Despite this, it is possible for GAMECASH to be compatible with events such as eGames and so, in the future, it is not just a possibility but, in fact a likelihood that GAMECASH will be linked with global sports gaming in some way or another.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 09:00:33 AM
Have question
Will you make your own coin for this project or will you use tokens on ETH blockchain?

Initially, the coin will be built on the ETH blockchain in the form of a token. This is so that it is easier for potential investors to invest during the ICO and Pre-Sale. However, in the future it is likely we will develop a separate coin for just the GAMECASH platform. In the event of this happening, anyone who owns gamecash [GCSH] can send their gamecash [GCSH] to their wallet in their GAMECASH platform and it will be automatically converted to the new coin (nobody will lose any gamecash).
will look forward for the success of this project since its a win win situation for all the investors especially to those presale holders
good luck to you dev and let see how far and how successful this project for all crypto traders and players.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 08:56:39 AM
You will hold tournaments in the egame of sports?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 21, 2017, 08:49:51 AM
I love a good project in the gaming industry as we know that it is a very lucrative industry and it expanding at an accelerating rate. I am interested to be a part of its social media bounty. I could promote this ICO on my Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 08:45:13 AM
Have question
Will you make your own coin for this project or will you use tokens on ETH blockchain?

Initially, the coin will be built on the ETH blockchain in the form of a token. This is so that it is easier for potential investors to invest during the ICO and Pre-Sale. However, in the future it is likely we will develop a separate coin for just the GAMECASH platform. In the event of this happening, anyone who owns gamecash [GCSH] can send their gamecash [GCSH] to their wallet in their GAMECASH platform and it will be automatically converted to the new coin (nobody will lose any gamecash).

What games you are planning to offer sir?
August 21, 2017, 08:34:03 AM
Have question

Activity: 756
Merit: 507
August 21, 2017, 08:29:09 AM
Have question
Activity: 170
August 21, 2017, 08:22:25 AM
wow this is good. got some nice gaming rig to try this. will definitely join this ico. lets bring this to steam! got a very large community in there. make it happen dev! if wanna release a trial version just inform in here! will gladly test it under 6700k and 1080ti.
August 21, 2017, 08:13:29 AM
Looks like a cool project.Can you tell us what will be different than ongoing services like this? I have seen many websites that uses their balance for indie developers.The only plus that I can see no other services offers is being able to get your money back in fiat.That's a cool feature but if it's all good luck.

The most defining feature of the GAMECASH platform is that there will be an ability to invest and vote on the various decisions to be made in video games; Democratised development - This, amongst other things, is what separates the GAMECASH project from others. (For more info see our white paper)

The funds raised from the ICO will go towards developing a beta (alpha has already been created) version of the platform and establishing agreements between larger video game companies and, hopefully, eventually Sony, Microsoft or, Nintendo.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2017, 08:07:29 AM
Looks like a cool project.Can you tell us what will be different than ongoing services like this? I have seen many websites that uses their balance for indie developers.The only plus that I can see no other services offers is being able to get your money back in fiat.That's a cool feature but if it's all good luck.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 07:58:46 AM
Was waiting for this!
white paper looks very good. Im waitings for presale...
Activity: 602
August 21, 2017, 07:57:49 AM
reserved indonesia translator sir
August 21, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
'

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON MAKING GCSH MINEABLE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES