Pages:
Author

Topic: [Gamecoin - GME] Promotional Materials Thread - Brand New Site in 30 Languages - page 2. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Nice to see some progress. The buttons look great, new logo is nice too, although the one with white text on it doesn't have enough contrast between the white and yellow. Would either need to make the yellow darker or try a diff color.  Have you tried other color variations (red from the original coin will really stand out with the white and it is the best contrast color for attention)?

I agree with the coins purpose. P2P games need this. I'm a big gamer, from DOTA to MMOs and one thing that I like that hasn't been done successfully is giving players the option to make money from the game by selling items, progression etc... Some companies tried implementing this and it was a pain in the ass and mostly limited to US only. A good company to integrate MEC with would be http://www.livegamer.com/. It's a long shot, but they're huge and focus on making this P2P, F2P , gaming monetization systems.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
We have a brand new professionally designed website in 30 languages.

Check it out here Game-coin.Org

Considering the enormous potential of gamecoin and the demand for promotional materials from potential merchants, we are also creating a large set of promotional graphics and videos to promote more adoption of Gamecoin (GME) in the gaming industry online.

Here are some graphics we have created. Feel free to modify them and provide your feedback.

Click here to download the entire package containing folders:

Black Large - 6 images
Black Medium - 6 images
Black Small - 6 images
White Large - 6 images
White Medium - 6 images
White Small - 6 images
Logos - 6 images

There is a separate folder for all images in MACOX formats as well.

Enjoy Smiley

We are also in discussions for developing an entirely new p2p gaming platform which will be integrated within the GME client.

Coming soon are also new skins for GME client. Stay tuned!

A high quality 1 minute animated explainer video should be coming soon. The video costs $750+ per minute depending upon complexity.

We need to raise at-least 1 BTC for financing the professional quality promotional video. It will help a lot. PM me if you want to chip in.

Also check out Gamecoin Official Thread
[Dev Thread] 2 Awesome Plugins To Drive Gamecoin Adoption To A Whole New Level

If you would like to encourage our work, you can donate:
GME: GZCd7yLMATKdao3btJ8YCrnSqXYfj4qdvx
BTC: 17XZKtrVEyDQxANwYQwDmqcwkNhRjzJZAc
Crypsty trade key: e529aec9e4241b10a9c0310986fecfd91387c1cc
You can set this trade key as your "Referrer Trade Key" in Cryptsy to help us without any cost to you.
Pages:
Jump to: