Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 5. (Read 550126 times)

vdj
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 I think the entire cryptocurrency industry is one big scam
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Only this group have already scammed with mobilego, use fake names, refuse to post their pics & constantly lie (the Sony backing was a classic). They're nothing but a bunch of scammers & y'all fell for it. Again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
this coin is dead. RIP.
shit devs too.

Devs made their money from the investards who fell for their marketing BS - the usual story for all shitcoins.
The developers did not make money on investors, they were launched without ico. Look what's going on with the market, all the coins fell heavily.

yes its tru, there are coins who dumping more, look at strat, qtum and others. All coins now at deeps.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
this coin is dead. RIP.
shit devs too.

Devs made their money from the investards who fell for their marketing BS - the usual story for all shitcoins.
The developers did not make money on investors, they were launched without ico. Look what's going on with the market, all the coins fell heavily.
this coin is dead. RIP.
shit devs too.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
this coin is dead. RIP.
shit devs too.
Activity: 69
Merit: 11

If you did not make money in 2017 fomo bull run then forget about these alt shitcoins...the party over longtime..BTC has proved  that it is the only credible crypto..everything else with its CTO's and CTO's and fucking masternode bullshit garbage  is just an excercise in how to fool most of the people most of the time.
Oh so true.
Activity: 160
Merit: 4

If you did not make money in 2017 fomo bull run then forget about these alt shitcoins...the party over longtime..BTC has proved  that it is the only credible crypto..everything else with its CTO's and CTO's and fucking masternode bullshit garbage  is just an excercise in how to fool most of the people most of the time.
Did you send them links or screens before they were deleted? I hope someone archived their BS posts.

Please post any updates & good work.

I gave them everything I had, & some.

Will do, but I doubt they'll be in touch with me again - at least not until after they've done their legal "thing".
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
If you delete/censor my post again I will start an unofficial thread & open a scam accusation against you.

**CUT THE CR@P**

Absolute BS. Gamecredits using fake accounts to shill this scam again. Badly.

If you think people are stupid enough to believe that a company like Sony are going to get involved with this scam coin then you are deluded. You have simply created this fake Sony Interactive account to fraudulently promote this scam - but you are welcome to prove me wrong by posting some legal documentation from Sony that states that you are legit while I wait for a response from my email to Sony regarding your illegal use of their brand name to fraudulently promote this scam.

Sooo.....I got a reply from my email to Sony today, a nice one too. They were very happy that I contacted them & have confirmed, without any shadow of doubt, that the account pretending to represent Sony Interactive is indeed 100% fake. They thanked me for bringing this to their attention & have asked me if I can provide more info to them so that their legal team can look into it, which I am very happy to do of course.

Watch this space.....

This is the reason they are using false names & hiding their identities & is conclusive proof that they are on the scam again. They won't be around for much longer, Sony don't mess about when their name & brand are being slandered & used for fraud. Did you send them links or screens before they were deleted? I hope someone archived their BS posts.

What is conclusive proof?  A public forum where anyone can open up a new username and thats proof? You want to chase someone down go get the mgo sholoms that took in $50M of people's money.  These guys are working for free, what's your angle?
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
If you delete/censor my post again I will start an unofficial thread & open a scam accusation against you.

**CUT THE CR@P**

If you think people are stupid enough to believe that a company like Sony are going to get involved with this scam coin then you are deluded. You have simply created this fake Sony Interactive account to fraudulently promote this scam - but you are welcome to prove me wrong by posting some legal documentation from Sony that states that you are legit while I wait for a response from my email to Sony regarding your illegal use of their brand name to fraudulently promote this scam.

Sooo.....I got a reply from my email to Sony today, a nice one too. They were very happy that I contacted them & have confirmed, without any shadow of doubt, that the account pretending to represent Sony Interactive is indeed 100% fake. They thanked me for bringing this to their attention & have asked me if I can provide more info to them so that their legal team can look into it, which I am very happy to do of course.

Watch this space.....

This is the reason they are using false names & hiding their identities & is conclusive proof that they are on the scam again. They won't be around for much longer, Sony don't mess about when their name & brand are being slandered & used for fraud. Did you send them links or screens before they were deleted? I hope someone archived their BS posts.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
woopsy doopsy !! The miraculous 2 post of SONY-GAME disaperead ... just how low could have you gone guys ? hahahaha

Looks like a stupid dev of GAME that took investor for stupid ppl just got called by the sony team XD XD XD

How could you not have seen this happen LMAO we here have screen shot of your felony anyway ...

you just dont take ppl for granted and stupid like that.... especially when you have nothing to show but the most failing crypto project of them all XD  

Dev must be 17 and or on amphétamine lolz.

i would be pretty much ashamed if i were you ...but ppl like you are just like shaban shame the CEO of bitcrystals... you just think you are always right (blaming market for your poor decision ) and shit and all and cant realize you already sinked more than 98% of the boat by having your head in your ass and being narcissik  

This is the last nail in the coffin ...

I bet all my game credits wich will be worth 0 anyway that you got called by rex for removal this week and thus the only reason of increase in volume XDXD.

Once again shame on you ....and  you only (couldn't be bad to look at yourself in the mirror for once Smiley )  

where the transparency you where claiming so hard after your separation of MGO on the4 behalf they were NOT transparent XD XD XD

but what is even more stupid is me...

me still holding your shitcoin ...thats the real stupidness here ...

Maybe you should ask them for a refund for all the money you gave them.  Oh wait they didnt take a single penny from you.  People need to stop pissing and moaning and do something rather than just buy off an exchange, sit back and just expect someone else to raise the value of their "investment".
Activity: 60
Hello,

We are a small team within Sony Interactive Entertainment tasked with creating a prototype for accepting cryptocurrency on the PlayStation Store. We have investigated many cryptocurrencies that are gaming focused and feel that GameCredits is the appropriate cryptocurrency to integrate within our prototype. There are several reasons for this decision:
  • GameCredits has been around for several years with an established brand
  • GameCredits has its own blockchain
  • Transaction fees on the GameCredits network are inexpensive
  • GameCredits appears to have the highest security mechanisms built onto the coin itself (Komodo) compared to other gaming coins
  • GameCredits did not have ICO. It does not have regulatory issues that other gaming cryptocurrencies have
  • GameCredits has similar APIs to Bitcoin

Our intention is to have an internal prototype to show to the executive team within Sony Interactive by end of July. Could someone from the GameCredits coin team send us a private message so we can include your organization in our project meetings? We are in JST time zone for your reference.

Thank you.

LMAO now this is funny shit.  even if this is a dev of something for sony, i doubt they'd be posting in here hahahahaa.

ok dev, blablahablhah, burden of proof balhablhablah.  how about we see this coin 1. do something re. tech/releases and 2. save it from the dead price grave it is in lol.  cos all it is now is a dead coin with 1 nice pump and dump.  i'm shocked it is still on bittrex tbh.

turn this fucking ship around or just bail on it, since you pretty much have already.

look like we were right XD

trying to screw the last 100 ppl they have LOLZ ..silence equal dead coin ^^
Activity: 60
woopsy doopsy !! The miraculous 2 post of SONY-GAME disaperead ... just how low could have you gone guys ? hahahaha

Looks like a stupid dev of GAME that took investor for stupid ppl just got called by the sony team XD XD XD

How could you not have seen this happen LMAO we here have screen shot of your felony anyway ...

you just dont take ppl for granted and stupid like that.... especially when you have nothing to show but the most failing crypto project of them all XD 

Dev must be 17 and or on amphétamine lolz.

i would be pretty much ashamed if i were you ...but ppl like you are just like shaban shame the CEO of bitcrystals... you just think you are always right (blaming market for your poor decision ) and shit and all and cant realize you already sinked more than 98% of the boat by having your head in your ass and being narcissik 

This is the last nail in the coffin ...

I bet all my game credits wich will be worth 0 anyway that you got called by rex for removal this week and thus the only reason of increase in volume XDXD.

Once again shame on you ....and  you only (couldn't be bad to look at yourself in the mirror for once Smiley

where the transparency you where claiming so hard after your separation of MGO on the4 behalf they were NOT transparent XD XD XD

but what is even more stupid is me...

me still holding your shitcoin ...thats the real stupidness here ...

**CUT THE CR@P**

Watch this space.....
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
GameCredits 0.15.4 has been released. It is a mandatory upgrade so please prioritize upgrading your GameCredits software to this verison.

https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/releases/tag/0.15.4

Update contains the following:
Komodo Seasonal Changes

Komodo's notaries are elected once a year and have a period of 1 year to service the network. New notaries were elected that go into effect on July 15th, 2019. This release ensures that GameCredits remains notarized throughout the regime change period and until the next notary elections.

Komodo dPoW Confirmations

We have enabled dPoW confirmations by default. When a transaction is accepted into a block on the network, it will receive 1 confirmation. The GameCredits daemon will continue to return this single confirmation until a notarization takes place. Once a notarization happens, the true confirmations will be returned. This feature allows services to accept GameCredits in a very secure manner - by ensuring that Komodo has notarized a transaction before crediting balances. As we mentioned in a previous release, Komodo's notarization system prevents 51% attacks on GameCredits. This can be disabled with the flag "-dpowconfs 0" when launching the daemon.

Working Testnet

Testnet is fixed and working in this release. We request anyone developing on GameCredits to please run a testnet node and mine against it. You can use Raspberry Pi 3B's or higher to mine and receive testnet coins.

Updated DNS Seeders

We have shifted the DNS seeder into the https://gamecredits.network umbrella of services. Similarly, a testnet seeder has been launched and put under the same domain. Functionality is unaffected by this change.

Features from previous minor releases:
OpenSSL 1.1 compatibility
Replacing of fixed seeds to 0.15.3 peers
Cleanup of Komodo files to ensure no conflict w/ regtest & testnet, as well as cleaner logic
Fixing testnet4 to use DGW

Yeah! That is a good upgrade. If someone is fear about market price, we see last red percents on almost all alt coins, before alts is going to rise like bitcoin. Everytime same loop. Ofcourse we are now seen ATL, but this is not the project which will disappear at this cycle.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
GameCredits 0.15.4 has been released. It is a mandatory upgrade so please prioritize upgrading your GameCredits software to this verison.

https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/releases/tag/0.15.4

Update contains the following:
Komodo Seasonal Changes

Komodo's notaries are elected once a year and have a period of 1 year to service the network. New notaries were elected that go into effect on July 15th, 2019. This release ensures that GameCredits remains notarized throughout the regime change period and until the next notary elections.

Komodo dPoW Confirmations

We have enabled dPoW confirmations by default. When a transaction is accepted into a block on the network, it will receive 1 confirmation. The GameCredits daemon will continue to return this single confirmation until a notarization takes place. Once a notarization happens, the true confirmations will be returned. This feature allows services to accept GameCredits in a very secure manner - by ensuring that Komodo has notarized a transaction before crediting balances. As we mentioned in a previous release, Komodo's notarization system prevents 51% attacks on GameCredits. This can be disabled with the flag "-dpowconfs 0" when launching the daemon.

Working Testnet

Testnet is fixed and working in this release. We request anyone developing on GameCredits to please run a testnet node and mine against it. You can use Raspberry Pi 3B's or higher to mine and receive testnet coins.

Updated DNS Seeders

We have shifted the DNS seeder into the https://gamecredits.network umbrella of services. Similarly, a testnet seeder has been launched and put under the same domain. Functionality is unaffected by this change.

Features from previous minor releases:
OpenSSL 1.1 compatibility
Replacing of fixed seeds to 0.15.3 peers
Cleanup of Komodo files to ensure no conflict w/ regtest & testnet, as well as cleaner logic
Fixing testnet4 to use DGW
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
@Piston Honda: You are so freaking right! This crew have already scammed before, now they want to try the same shit again using some dumbass fake Sony account thinking all the investards will fall for it again - what a joke.

wheelz is just a bagholder who didn't cash out on the last pump & dump & is now hoping to pump the price again by trying to convince anyone stupid enough to believe this Sony cr@p is real....lol

No reply to my email to Sony yet, but hopefully they will soon - or maybe they'll just sue these idiots without replying at all. Maybe the Russian account farmer/seller boltalka can forge some kind of proof that his fake account Sony-Interactive is legit in the meantime......
This man is a fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: