Pages:
Author

Topic: Gamers on here? - page 2. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
August 01, 2019, 02:52:00 PM
I play when I have free from work time. Don't feel any adiction at all
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
August 01, 2019, 02:12:52 PM
Those are the games where you see what the eyes of the character sees, but you never get to see the character you are playing yourself.

Of course those arcade fighting games are in third person, as you do see the characters you control.
Ohh,is that what the First Person game means?damn I have no idea about that lol

But thanks for clarification mate though still I don’t think that those virtual game is what you called FirstMan games 😂

Sure many! Aren't we are not all gamers if Bitcoin involved?
No we’re not all,many of my friends don’t be a gamer but they are cryptonians.i think it depends on each people that enters crypto

This is where "FPS" comes from: as in First Person Shooter, such as Battlefield, etc. You see from the eyes of the solider, but not the soldier you play with (unless you look at a mirror).

If VR helmets become more popular, most games will probably default to being First Person, as its the most natural 3d world representation. Sometimes you get the same thing in other genres, such as car racing, but those tend to offer both choices: See as if you are behind the wheel, or see the entire car as if you had some sort of camera floating behind it (third person).

This "First/Second/Third" person term comes from literature, and is also used in acting, its Me, You, he/she.

Normally people talk in first person, but could switch when playing roles, such as controlling a character, or if you are "narrating".

Grammatical person

I am (first-person singular)
you are/thou art (second-person singular)
he, she, one or it is (third-person singular)

we are (first-person plural)
you are/ye are (second-person plural)
they are (third-person plural)
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
August 01, 2019, 10:11:28 AM
I grew up playing halo 3 on my 360 plus most of the call of duty games though in my transition into adulthood i found myself being more into fighting games specifically Tekken, i started in the late era of tekken 6 to tag 2 and now tekken 7
So you are also a 90’s baby mate. I remember token when I was in high school wayback I guess 1990’s and I become addicted.i often cutting class just to go in arcades just to fulfill my lust in playing

I do not know how to play games in the first person, they are very dynamic
What do you mean by first person?sorry not familiar on that,but better try to play some games mate surely you will love it to make fun after stressful days

Those are the games where you see what the eyes of the character sees, but you never get to see the character you are playing yourself.

Of course those arcade fighting games are in third person, as you do see the characters you control.
Ohh,is that what the First Person game means?damn I have no idea about that lol

But thanks for clarification mate though still I don’t think that those virtual game is what you called FirstMan games 😂

No we’re not all,many of my friends don’t be a gamer but they are cryptonians.i think it depends on each people that enters crypto
Activity: 82
August 01, 2019, 09:48:48 AM
I play a lot of 3DS games like Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Miitopia, etc. In Tomodachi Life, I made an island that was only inhabited by people connected to cryptocurrencies and I had quite a laugh.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 01, 2019, 02:08:38 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
August 01, 2019, 12:47:36 AM
I cant do without gaming on my pc and my favourite games are wolfenstein series and doom series
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
July 31, 2019, 05:07:32 PM
I'm gaming everyday, every single day i played atleast one game. Most of the game that i played are MMORPG game, some of them are Laplace M, Final Fantasy, Dragon Nest, Closers, King of Kings, and still many more. I played games on my Personal Computer, and also my smartphone.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
July 30, 2019, 10:51:16 PM
I grew up playing halo 3 on my 360 plus most of the call of duty games though in my transition into adulthood i found myself being more into fighting games specifically Tekken, i started in the late era of tekken 6 to tag 2 and now tekken 7
So you are also a 90’s baby mate. I remember token when I was in high school wayback I guess 1990’s and I become addicted.i often cutting class just to go in arcades just to fulfill my lust in playing

What do you mean by first person?sorry not familiar on that,but better try to play some games mate surely you will love it to make fun after stressful days

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 10:42:35 AM
Do you like first person shooter games like halo?how addicted are you to video gaming
I don't like first person shooters because I hate dying and respawning hundreds of times with no progress saved. I do love dark souls games, where you die plenty of times, but you can still make progress like obtaining a cool new item.
July 30, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

Activity: 1
July 30, 2019, 07:28:35 AM
 I love to play RTS games, my favorite is AOE
Activity: 224
July 29, 2019, 04:34:12 PM
Love doom a lot
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
July 29, 2019, 03:19:41 PM
Yes, I love to play first-person shooters, my favorite is COD
Activity: 179
July 29, 2019, 03:17:42 PM
Activity: 16
July 24, 2019, 09:12:56 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
July 24, 2019, 05:49:43 AM
I love shooter games like call of duty,medal of honor and horror shooters like world war z,in short all kinda shooter games are my favourite
July 24, 2019, 02:55:50 AM
Do you like first person shooter games like halo?how addicted are you to video gaming
I love games more on Story games and strategy,I played CrossFire once but I don’t like it .i play Ran online and MU masters or universe
Activity: 82
Merit: 27
https://www.dago-mining.com
July 23, 2019, 09:21:16 PM
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," right?
Everyone needs a hobby, and gaming's been one of mine for as long as I can remember; dunno if I'd call it an addiction though.
Shooters are fine, I still drop by the genre for games like Doom, though I'm most passionate about RPGs (including cRPGs and JRPGs), the genre's been on an uptick lately.
I'd like to direct fellow-minded folks towards CD Projekt RED and Larian Studios and their works, they're really doing euro-gaming proud!
Activity: 180
Merit: 51
https://deepuezy.selly.store
July 23, 2019, 06:08:04 PM

My all time favourite game in FPS is Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, both are great..

More than a Decade and still the best in it's own kind..

I still remember that i used to play this game on those old Pentium 4 computers with 256 MB Ram.. lol  Grin

Although i don't get time to play anymore.. i still have my very own Gaming Servers hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services) so that others can enjoy over there..

PS: AWS (Amazon Web Services) is really good when it comes to game hosting, hats off to that..
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
July 23, 2019, 02:12:04 PM
Some of me nerd flexes (I got proof to back all of these claims)

top 1 in Heroes Of The Storm *moba* (North America)
top 1 in Player Unknown`s Battlegrounds first person solo *fps* (North America)
top 2 in Planetary Annihilation *rts* (World)
top 4 in Overwatch *fps (North America)
top 10 in Dota 2 *moba* (early days mmr North America)
top 20 in Quake Champions (North America)
top 140 in Starcraft 2 mmr *rts* (World)
56 kdr in fortnite, I kill 56 people per death.

Yah I guess I would say I like video games, I am like a Michael Jordan of basketball + Wayne Gretzky of hockey + Babe Ruth of baseball of e-sports

You will see me in to the top 10 of Warcraft 3 reforged when it release`s in (North America)

I am not addicted, just enjoy the challenge, like playing chess x1000.

If you want to become pro at video games, I do coaching for $20CAD an hour, you can pay me in bitcoin, I am sure my coaching will help in any game and real life, RTS/FPS/MOBA are my specialty.
Pages:
Jump to: