Pages:
Author

Topic: Games for Linux/Mac/PC * Almost ANY GAME * Up to 75% discount - page 2. (Read 6632 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Latest offers:

Dead Rising 2 - 75% off
Crysis Series - 75% off
What about pre ordering?

Yes, that's possible. For example, Batman: Arkham Origins
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
What about pre ordering?
Current discount offers:

Assassin's Creed III (Standard or Deluxe): 60% off
Crysis Series: 75% off
Capcom games (e.g. Super Street Fighter): 75%
The Wolf Among Us: 10% off
Divinity: Dragon Commander: 40% off
StarDrive: 66% off
Lost Planet 2: 75% off

To contact me: See the top post in this thread
How much BTC for CS:GO?
Witcher 2
Terraria
and Arma 3?

Terraria = 0.070 BTC
Arma 3 = 0.351 BTC (can't guarantee I can get this, though)
CS:GO = 0.110 BTC
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition = 0.0641BTC
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How much BTC for CS:GO?
Witcher 2
Terraria
and Arma 3?
Latest offers from Steam for today:

Reus 50% off
Agarest Generations of War 20% off
Kinetic Void 66% off
Mars: War Logs 66% off
Second day of the Steam Summer Sale

Special Deals today include:

Fez -50%

The Walking Dead -75%

Darksiders II - 66%

FTL -75%

Just Cause 2 -80%

Surgeon Simulator -66%

and hundreds more...

See the top post of this thread for details
Steam Summer Sale has started. It's on until July 22, with huge discounts on hundreds of popular games, including:

Bioshock Infinite -50%

Skyrim Legendary Edition - 25%

Borderlands 2 - 66%

Skyrim Dragonborn -30%

Toki Tori 2 -34%

Bastion -85%

Xcom Enemy Unknown -50%

Fallout Series -40%

The Walking Dead -50%

Farcry 3 -25%

CS:GO - 33%

Scribblenauts Unlimited - 75%

Don't Starve -40%

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition -75%

Antichamber -66%

Endless Space Gold -66%

Left 4 Dead 2 -75%

Defiance -66%

Civilization V Gold -50%

Skyrim Dawnguard -30%

Hotline Miami -75%

Call of Juarez - Gunslinger -33%

Contact me for the latest prices in BTC. Contact details are in the first post of this thread.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Sorry, my browser just didn't load them the first time. Checked again and it seems to load it fine now. I can't really be bothered to buy right now but I think I would be able to buy several keys on Thursday or Friday but only if you go first or an escrow at your expense. If you go first, we can do it 1 by 1, as in 1 key, 1 payment and like that until the trade is over. If this goes smoothly I'll be a reacurring customer for keys. I can't guarantee that I'll buy the keys as I contaced another trader and I'll see if he accepts my terms and offers a better price. So what do you think?

I can't guarantee I'll have keys at that time, as any new stock tends to go out really fast these days, but contact me then. I will need to take 10 minutes or so to check your rep and trading history if I'm going first, though I assume there won't be a problem with that, as you have a history of activity here.

I may be slow to reply this week, so if you're in a hurry, and I don't get back to you within an hour or so, I'd suggest you go to that other trader instead of waiting for me - just want to avoid wasting your time.
Thanks for the pretty quick response unlike the previous trader. It seems I'll be going with you. Just tell me what info do you require from me to verify my trading history an I'll PM them to you.
Sorry, my browser just didn't load them the first time. Checked again and it seems to load it fine now. I can't really be bothered to buy right now but I think I would be able to buy several keys on Thursday or Friday but only if you go first or an escrow at your expense. If you go first, we can do it 1 by 1, as in 1 key, 1 payment and like that until the trade is over. If this goes smoothly I'll be a reacurring customer for keys. I can't guarantee that I'll buy the keys as I contaced another trader and I'll see if he accepts my terms and offers a better price. So what do you think?

I can't guarantee I'll have keys at that time, as any new stock tends to go out really fast these days, but contact me then. I will need to take 10 minutes or so to check your rep and trading history if I'm going first, though I assume there won't be a problem with that, as you have a history of activity here.

I may be slow to reply this week, so if you're in a hurry, and I don't get back to you within an hour or so, I'd suggest you go to that other trader instead of waiting for me - just want to avoid wasting your time.
global moderator
How much for the TF2 keys?

My price for TF2 keys is actually still as shown in the top post of this thread. Which is based on the Mtgox weighted average, so it's actually quite a bargain right now (because the spot rate is now 10% below the weighted average)... though I only have 6 keys left in stock, unfortunately.
global moderator
How much for the TF2 keys?
Wink

Entire Civilization Series and Saints Row series are at 75% off for the next 24 hours or so. Best time to buy them if you want to add any of these to your collection.

I'll give Free ARMA III Lite and Dota 2 keys for the next person to place an order above 0.1 BTC
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Arma 3 Alpha (PC)

Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war. Take your first steps in Arma 3 by exploring the 20 km² island of Stratis. Navigate its rugged terrain, expansive forests and man-made airbase. Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback. You'll also gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available and receive a Steam version of the complete game upon release.

I'm interested in this one, i'll contact you
Kerbal Space Program (Linux, Mac, PC)

Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program. In KSP, you must build space-worthy craft, capable of flying your crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Early Access Game: Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops. The game is being built first as an open sandbox. There are no objectives yet. You're free to build anything you can think of, and fly it wherever you want, even into orbit and out to other planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar System.   

Latest games on sale (prices available for limited time)

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Take the battle for galactic supremacy to its ultimate level in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. The Next Installment to the Award-Winning RTS. New Factions. New Titan Class Warships. New and Updated Capital Ships. New Corvette Class Ships. Updated Visuals. New Audio.   

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing, monster-hunter extraordinaire and save the day with your charming and beautiful companion, Lady Katarina (who happens to be a ghost, by the way). Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted by weird science, and don’t forget: you might never know who the real monsters are! 

Latest prices for a few games

Portal 2 -
Half Life 2  -
Left 4 Dead 2  -
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive (CS:GO)   -
Counter-Strike: Source  -
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -

Discounts also available on:
Omerta - City of Gangsters
Duke Nukem 3D
No Time to Explain
Fallen Enchantress
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Zeno Clash 2
... please ask for details (see the top post in this thread for contact information)
I want to buy your Anomaly 2 copy pls

Sorry, that was a sale price, and it's already been taken. Cheapest I can offer it now is

- for 1 copy (not a pre-order copy)

You could add me on Steam if you're still interested. A link to my Steam Profile is in the top post of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: