Pages:
Author

Topic: Gaming industry is moving to bitcoin, Wargames the first - page 3. (Read 1658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
It is just natural for gaming industry to get involved in BTC usage.
 Fast transactions and security btc can provide to them is crucial!
More users can gets beloved game without using paypal or others services..
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
so since this place is becoming a war of ignoring button and deleting comment, i'm creating my own thread on this, without the self moderated crap, because this news actually interest me

this is the news https://blog.bitpay.com/bitcoin-comes-to-online-multiplayer-gaming-giant-wargaming/, they have also acquired the total annihilation IP, which means that TA 2 is on the way with Chris taylor

Wow, thanks for this good news.
Thinking that it will be very easy now to load up your games.
Hope in the future, more companies (gaming) do this.
Well, the meaning of this is that btc now is really having an impact.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
this will be good news for us..if btc goes to gaming industry its mean btc is in grwoing process.will be a promote bitcoin into a currencies..
and btc will grow by the time..

i just hope that more giant industry in gaming will follow, imagines if blizzard, ubisoft, bethesda, will embrace bitcoin, will mean that also more people will begin to use it

i know that there are many gamers, that don't even know what bitcoin is, despite many think the opposite, since gaming = nerd = bitcoin, but it's not always the case...

casual gamers are the primarily target for this kind of adoption
legendary
Activity: 2184
This is good news for bitcoin. Hoping for a higher price as more gaming companies adopt bitcoin as one of their payment method. I am not a fan of wargames games, but this is a good start. I hope the games I play also accept bitcoins soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
this will be good news for us..if btc goes to gaming industry its mean btc is in grwoing process.will be a promote bitcoin into a currencies..
and btc will grow by the time..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
so since this place is becoming a war of ignoring button and deleting comment, i'm creating my own thread on this, without the self moderated crap, because this news actually interest me

this is the news https://blog.bitpay.com/bitcoin-comes-to-online-multiplayer-gaming-giant-wargaming/, they have also acquired the total annihilation IP, which means that TA 2 is on the way with Chris taylor

That is very good news i think.
The more publicity the better it is.
I have just seen this morning there is a market in my neighbourhood for pc where you can buy now as well with btc;
I think it is going the good way.

Wow, that will bring more funds into bitcoin as it will gain added customers. There are a lot of gamers out there that bitcoin will touch so I guess there will be another reason for the bitcoin price to increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

That is very good news i think.
The more publicity the better it is.
I have just seen this morning there is a market in my neighbourhood for pc where you can buy now as well with btc;
I think it is going the good way.
legendary
Activity: 3206

Pages:
Jump to: