Pages:
Author

Topic: Gaming on the blockchain - What do you think? - page 5. (Read 2636 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Still a long way to go in the gaming world, but it is making strides and i expect to see it improve over the coming year.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i will be using it and earning some BAT through it! Anyone can sign up to the platform through the article in this thread.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's a very great mix of gaming and blockchain and some developers have already developed and published the games for gambling for example. Game is an interesting platform and blockchain is a popular technology right now, the platform should attract more users and finance the game to continue running and maybe even become the next big thing for blockchain. Next time blockchain will be paired with education and entertainment as these items are different and can have a positive impact on blockchain themselves thus possibly pumping the coins price in the near future.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
there are already many nft's from blockchaingames to buy/sell on the market right now:
https://opensea.io/assets
Activity: 206
there are a lot of games platform now that promotes crypto currencies, those are merge cat (cryptosoul) and cryptominer (HORA token), those two apps are what im playing as of now and im happy to discover some other available out there, this is a simple way of earning crypto by just playing, gaming industry will be the future of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Lots of gaming on blockchain and most solely on betting and gambling games. I think it should be focused more on arcade games and other more competitive games to foster interplay between users from all over the world.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
ION was supposed to support games and developers and allow them to include crypto into their projects.

It's not doing that great as a coin price wise but it's a promising PoS coin if the altcoin season begins again.

Gaming on the blockchain is a great idea if done right but there's too many project at the moment trying to do the same thing and dividing the community and funding.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The cryptoqurrency industry is growing rapidly, especially with the blockchain game now offering free coins to each participant on easy terms, I personally also like blokchain games at least as a side job besides promoting ico projects. blokchain game is a good breakthrough to follow.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
Currently the development of Crypto has been very broad and has entered into various industries including in one of the game industry, of course with these developments the future of the blockchain in the game will be very advanced but at this time there are still many developers who have not succeeded in making their projects in the gaming world.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
A very interesting offer of course because by enjoying the game blockchain we can find free coins that we can use to invest of course, and this is a form of development of the crypto world that the spread is wider So it can be used by many parties who use their own way, and I'm sure with the presence of blockchain games then the development will be faster.
Activity: 147
Merit: 38
Recently Splinterland has tokenized in Ethereum their cards, you can send to metamask the cards, and DEC which is the token you win in the game for the victories in the battles or tournaments (you can also use it to buy positions, cards, packs) and make tradding in engine steem.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
I think that the games on the blockchain is great. This is a great way to have a good time and also earn cryptocurrency. I believe that this industry should develop.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Actually the cryptocurrency space looks like a game, because your lost is another person's gain, it is only when you lose that another person can make profit, so it's obviously gambling.
Activity: 133
Still a long way to go before we see any major breakthroughs, as Cryptokitties was a while back.

Great article though and thanks for sharing the blogging platform, it's a great way to earn BAT. I have combined it with the brave browser to double the amount of BAT i earn daily. If anyone is interested in the platform, you can sign up through the link in this thread, i would highly recommend it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
It's hard to build a game in Blockchain. Block sizes may not carry enough data. However I do not know how to solve this somehow can be established reward system with blockchain. In this case, bitcoin does not come to a different conclusion. Again, a value store occurs. I think that way.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Gaming should use blockchain as technology - that's for sure. And maybe games should use it in currency system also - to make everything more fair and transparent. Talking about MMORPGs at least.
do you mean that they must use crypto for the transparency? gambling already starting to implement blockchain and in the future (maybe 5-10 years) we will see that all games will be on the blockchain. this way of creating games is the most correct way and the most useful for people who will play games
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think not all are successfully in this criteria. I heard Gamexcoin which is very interesting but I just dont know if they succesfully integrate their platform to different online games already. Only EOS dApp have a lot of gaming which include blockchain.

I am hoping to find a platform that we can use our major coins such as btc, eth or etc to fund gaming currency. If you happened to know one, dont hesitate to pm or inform. Thank you.

Actually you can search for it on google
This is a link that you can try to see some games integrated into the blockchain https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps?tags=ga

Many game developers use the ethereum platform and integrate it into the blockchain, with the easy-to-use ethereum smart contract being the choice of many new projects, like the last project I have participated in bounty campaign (Agareum)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Gaming should use blockchain as technology - that's for sure. And maybe games should use it in currency system also - to make everything more fair and transparent. Talking about MMORPGs at least.
Pages:
Jump to: