Pages:
Author

Topic: Gamling with a high risk and high rewards or low risk and low rewards? - page 4. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Well for me i will choose same as other into low risk and low rewards but sometimes iam doing to go in high risk and high rewards just sometimes if i am feel lucky in this days.. because there is different feelings everytime i am gamble like in poker you go high bet depends if what cards you are holding.. or getting low for low risk.. so it is depends in the game..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I prefer to play the game with low risk even though the reward is small, because I played only for fun and I always set a limit for my gambling, so gambling with high risk with high bet going to cause me spending too much for gambling
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
In gambling, ll games are high risk. Here two types of games are there slot games and skill games. Slot games have 50 - 50 chance these games are high-risk games because we can not be able to guess what result will come. And in another type skill games, this is a bit low-risk games if you are a pro in games. But I will choose low risk and low rewards, I am not interested in taking more risk in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
I didn't know there are "low risk games". There is no such thing as safe gambling or low risk games, only lower or higher odds to win smaller or bigger amounts which means house will always win no meter what you do or how you play.
I like to play on higher payouts with lower chance to win because reward is better.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If you are a gambler and have 2 option :
1. Put your money in high risk game with high rewards.
2. Put your money in low risk game with low rewards.
Then which one you choose?
Of cours i choose number two  Put your money in low risk game with low rewards. , because i just be ready lost my bitcoin for small amount,
i don't play gambling game for looking for money in it, and i won't taking high risk in gambling because on the gambling i could not did cut lose.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
If you are a gambler and have 2 option :
1. Put your money in high risk game with high rewards.
2. Put your money in low risk game with low rewards.
Then which one you choose?

Pages:
Jump to: