Pages:
Author

Topic: Garage Cleanout - CPUs, Motherboards, Risers, Fans, Router, Steam Games, etc... - page 2. (Read 7399 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Updated again. I sent out a couple PMs and responded to others.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'll take the fan controller. PM'd.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I need 4  16x to 16x risers and 3 16x to 1x risers.

Please PM me an offer I can't refuse!  I can pay with Litecoin or if you give me a moment I could trade it out for Bitcoin.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Bought the last motherboard.  Received yesterday in great shape!  Great seller! Thanks!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think I might be intrested in the thinkpad. Any thing to narrow down what might be wrong with it?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
It is the second one with the larger tab. If the tab is the only difference it seems that could simply be modified or is something else different about them?

Well, they are lower power too. Only 0.94 amps, about 4400RPM @ 100%. I use the FirstD fans for replacement, which is about 6000RPM @ 100%. My 5970's get about 7-10C cooler using those, plus no dremeling required. Going to pass, but thanks for clarifying.
It is the second one with the larger tab. If the tab is the only difference it seems that could simply be modified or is something else different about them?
legendary
Any 1x > 1x risers? Also is that 5970 fan fat tab or skinny tab?

I have one 1x-->1x powered riser pictured above. I googled, but I am not exactly sure what you are talking about in regards to the fan tab connector size. It is a four pin connector that is kind of narrow.

This has a narrow tab.

This has a fat tab. It won't fit in most 5000 series cards.

I have one 1x-->1x powered riser pictured above. I googled, but I am not exactly sure what you are talking about in regards to the fan tab connector size. It is a four pin connector that is kind of narrow.
legendary
The thread has been updated once again. I sold a few Steam games to eegnylot and he was a pleasure to do business with. Very straight forward and prompt.
I updated the thread again to reflect a couple items that sold last night and today.

I just bought Dirt Showdown from user. Everything fast and without any problems. Recommend! Smiley

I'm glad that it worked out for you. Thanks for the painless transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I just bought Dirt Showdown from user. Everything fast and without any problems. Recommend! Smiley
TTT... Updated to reflect items sold. Everything listed is still available.
How much your offering for both the GPU's in the picture?

It is only the one 5870 that squeels. It is listed above the picture.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How much your offering for both the GPU's in the picture?
Pages:
Jump to: