Pages:
Author

Topic: Gas Fee Of BNB Is Increasing - page 16. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 27, 2021, 02:28:07 PM
Simply the holders, you can see the average gas fee is less than the previous month but the maximum gas fee keep increasing for the last 6 months in BNB so people are pushing but still the value is too low compared to Ethereum. But surely with the adoption of Binance smart chain the gas fee also will increase.
I'm thinking so. Do you think people will leave BSC also for increasing it's gas fee? I'm not saying it will happen but BNB is popular and gas fee on BSC is a important factor behind this.
I don't know if it's related to gas fees of Ethereum but the fees on BSC network has certainly increased. I'm paying over a dollar for some actions or exchanges now. Still cheaper than Ethereum but a put off when you are trying to make a couple of dollars profit here and there. Polygon is still cheap. No idea if it too has rose recently as my wallet doesn't display decimals less than a cent. That means the fees are still below a cent.
We're still far from polygon because most of the people are using Ethereum and BSC now. But we can expect good things in near future.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 27, 2021, 02:25:46 PM
I don't know if it's related to gas fees of Ethereum but the fees on BSC network has certainly increased. I'm paying over a dollar for some actions or exchanges now. Still cheaper than Ethereum but a put off when you are trying to make a couple of dollars profit here and there. Polygon is still cheap. No idea if it too has rose recently as my wallet doesn't display decimals less than a cent. That means the fees are still below a cent.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 27, 2021, 02:22:30 PM
Simply the holders, you can see the average gas fee is less than the previous month but the maximum gas fee keep increasing for the last 6 months in BNB so people are pushing but still the value is too low compared to Ethereum. But surely with the adoption of Binance smart chain the gas fee also will increase.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 27, 2021, 02:18:46 PM
All eyes are on the BNB due to the increase in Ethereum's gas fee. Thinking about the beginning, it can be understood that the BNB's gas free is increasing day by day. Although I don't know the exact reason behind it, the curiosity is there.
Pages:
Jump to: