Pages:
Author

Topic: GASTY4 APPEAL - page 5. (Read 926 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 06, 2022, 04:46:55 AM
That's sad because I have encountered your account on different occasions on the forum (most memorable was your reviving the; Africa Cup of Nation Discussion Thread || Current discussion: CAFAwards2019 with your post and even since the thread have active giving us the opportunity to discuss about our ongoing tournament. Looking at your account, it seems your password was reset through your email, if that's the case then you must have been sent a notification from the forum about this incident.

For the main time, I have left a negative feedback on the account to prevent it from been used for some negative activities. If you get your account back, write me and the negative feedback will be removed. Also prepare enough evidence to prove you're the owner of this account as that'll help your situation more. If you can sign message from your Bitcoin address already posted on the forum that'll be more convincing.

I would not appreciate it if that happens to me, just because an anonymous Newbie claims my account got hacked! Gasty4 signed a message before, why would you believe anyone claiming to be him without a new signed message?

I don't do this often but this case is different, user DM me off forum with same contact details he used when he introduced himself to me as an African and was already stored on my mobile. This is just a precaution to prevent whatever motive was behind the hack.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 06, 2022, 03:32:24 AM
Dear Bitcoin forum,

I'm Gaasty8 from Nigeria,I joined the Bitcoin forum October 12 2021, in my last four months here, reading and observing has been my best ever since I joined in here
My reason for writing this appeal, is as a result of my account been hacked (Gasty4) on the first day of February.

I had access last to my account after writing a post by the time 01:51:45pm.
Returning back from soccer drills, I was perplexed at how I couldn't log into my account,with response of password been incorrect.
Down for days as a result of this, I noticed and observed my account (Gasty4) green notification signal on, the account was last active on February 04:2022 03:29:51pm.

I'm not certain of getting my login details back, but then, I strongly believes something can be done to stop the fake user from using it further.
I'LL DROP MY PROOF OF OWNERSHIP SOON, THEY'RE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE BITCOIN PAYMENT I HAVE RECEIVED TWICE FROM THE WINZ. IO SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.

Thank you Bitcoin forum in advance,as I patiently wait for your response and actions.
Cheers and have a great day.

Respectfully Yours,
                                                 Gaasty8.
Pages:
Jump to: