Pages:
Author

Topic: Gate.io - blocked funds without explanation - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 21, 2024, 11:40:29 AM
Firstly, what do you mean by blocked the funds if I may ask, do you mean your USDT was not deposited into your spot account/wallet. Secondly, did you confirmed if gate exchange do charge for deposit fee and how much USDT did you deposit, I'm asking this because some exchange has deposit fee policy.

If you confirmed all these I ask you then you should know the reasons why you couldn't see your deposited funds before contacting the support.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 21, 2024, 11:38:59 AM
Your bad luck. only thing you can do is probably just wait until the CS give update. Or ask them again. Unless you can bring them to court somehow which i think unlikely or impossible or not worth it.
Just use top exchange after this. being full KYC means nothing, they will steal your money anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
February 21, 2024, 10:55:52 AM
Several years ago I used the services of gate.io. After a long break, I decided to use this exchange again. But when I transferred USDT, the exchange blocked the funds and for a month now they have not done anything, they only answer me in a ticket that they are looking into my question. My account was verified, the country, city, email and phone number have not changed. How can this issue be resolved?

Never used Gate.io for long time since I choose to stay on the top exchange since trading action also platform reputation is more better compare to any other else.

But no one can help you to solve an issue there. Also try to contact their support and ask the reason why it happen so that you will know the reason on why your account or funds got blocked, for sure they the answer if there's something abuse has been find out or something suspicious activity has been don.

Since you and other guy has experience the same issue then maybe its better not to use that exchange anymore and try to locate the exchange which is listed as top 1 exchange in the market.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
February 21, 2024, 10:54:21 AM
Several years ago I used the services of gate.io. After a long break, I decided to use this exchange again. But when I transferred USDT, the exchange blocked the funds and for a month now they have not done anything, they only answer me in a ticket that they are looking into my question. My account was verified, the country, city, email and phone number have not changed. How can this issue be resolved?

Why are you complaining about it now, what have you done legally on your issue? If you still have screenshots of your transactions and pieces of evidence you should post them in the scam section Scam Accusations

This is to warn other people about your experience and for Gate.io become aware of your issues, who knows they might contact you and offer to resolve your issues.
When you are scammed or have issues on exchanges or any platform let the public become aware of it so they will be updated on the status of the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 21, 2024, 10:31:06 AM

You know I haven't used my gate.io account for several months, and I haven't even submitted KYC, even though I know if they have it in their features. But even though I haven't been active on this platform for several months, I was still able to withdraw without submitting my KYC.

Now in your situation, op, I'm a bit surprised why they were able to block your account in their exchange. Have you tried to find out from their support the reason why they were able to block your account?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 21, 2024, 09:37:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: