Pages:
Author

Topic: Gauging demand for next line(s) of physical coins - please vote! - page 2. (Read 1126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Dash, (I hate ripple) I do like the Drk but don't want to buy 10, hopefully the next series will have singles.

Thanks! FYI - There are some singles from DRK line available in this forum.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1041987
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
If the price is right and the design appealing enough, I'd be interested in a Bitcoin bar.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Something a little different. A bitcoin bar. Casascius was the only one to make these, I'm sure you could up the game!

Ok, added to the poll. Thank you for the suggestion Smiley

Technically, F*D made a bar with their Cryptogenic Bullion.  But perhaps a bar in a different form...more Casascius-looking in that its longer, and gold plated

Longer, bigger, heavier with a nice big bitcoin sign. Glit silver would be pretty nice I think.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I think we have enough physical coins for now.

While I agree there's a lot of them out there, if someone doesn't want one, they don't have to buy it.   But for those like myself that collect, I welcome more.  As long as they sell, and have a fresh look and/or holo, makers should be welcome to continue making them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think we have enough physical coins for now.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Something a little different. A bitcoin bar. Casascius was the only one to make these, I'm sure you could up the game!

Technically, F*D made a bar with their Cryptogenic Bullion.  But perhaps a bar in a different form...more Casascius-looking in that its longer, and gold plated
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
legendary
I'm assuming these will be similar to your DOGE, DARK, and ETHER coins regarding materials.

Hasn't DASH sort of been done with DARK?

Have you considered Ripple?  It appears to be #2 on coinmarketcap.   I'm not endorsing them, but just throwing it out there.

Well DOGE are actually pure copper or nickel which is a bit more expensive to manufacture than the DRK and Ether which are copper/brass alloy that is plated. I am really pleased with the end result of each but the DRK and Ether construct allow for running smaller batches and being able to offer at a reasonable price point. The finished product is beautiful as well so I will be sticking with that construct for the next lines.

DASH has sort of been done with DRK, but I would like to offer this if the interest is there - I for one would love to have them in my personal collection.

I have considered Ripple and even Stellar but they are very polarizing within the community. I suppose all coins are though if you think about it. I do hope to make at least the top 10 if not 20 market cap coins in the future.

edit: added Ripple Smiley
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'm assuming these will be similar to your DOGE, DARK, and ETHER coins regarding materials.

Hasn't DASH sort of been done with DARK?

Have you considered Ripple?  It appears to be #2 on coinmarketcap.   I'm not endorsing them, but just throwing it out there.
legendary
I would like to continue to expand f*D physical crypto lines and would like some feedback from the community on which crypto's you would like to see represented in the physical form. Please vote for to help me gauge community interest. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: