Pages:
Author

Topic: Gavin Andresen now plotting to attack and destroy bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Who would have guessed? CIA sponsored Gavin Andresen plotting to get bitcoin XT, bitcoin classic and now bitcoin unlimited at all costs, even if it means destroying the whole project, which is what I suspect is the end goal.
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
BU will activate once hashrate is >70%. It will happen eventually. Then you can kiss your Banker-stream Settlement Coin goodbye, your campaign of censorship was for nothing.

And if it never happens, then DASH or Monero or ETH will end up commanding the majority of the Crypto industry marketshare.

Either way it's lose lose for you morons.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
right now i'm holding and expecting BU to win... If core retains control and activates segwit, i'll sell most of my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Economic majority?

LOL

You people really do live in la-la land.

The "economic majority" want to use Bitcoin with low fees as an electronic peer 2 peer cash payments system.

Core has ruined these features, making Paypal or Visa or Mastercard better options for many people.

How many businesses have been forced to remove Bitcoin as a payment method? Too many.

Then go ahead and activate, since you are so convinced. We'll find out who is living in la-la land.
legendary
Economic majority?

LOL

You people really do live in la-la land.

The "economic majority" want to use Bitcoin with low fees as an electronic peer 2 peer cash payments system.

Core has ruined these features, making Paypal or Visa or Mastercard better options for many people.

How many businesses have been forced to remove Bitcoin as a payment method? Too many.
legendary
LOL, so let me get this straight.

BU devs announce bug in BU.

Kore devs see it before it's hotfixed, PURPOSEFULLY exploit it in an  a blatant attack against BU.

r/bitcoin goes berserk, deletes any comments defending BU in their ongoing campaign of censorship & deceit.

Now Kore is going full retard in their continued desperation attacks against BU.

All dissenting opinions are silenced.

Man, you shameless people really are desperate.

I'm not surprised, we all know it was BlockstreamKore that spent hundreds of thousands of $$$ DDoS'ing XT / Classic / BU nodes in the first place.

Except I'm not a core supporter except in the sense that I am most definitely not a BU supporter.

Go ahead and activate. I'm beginning to think the only way to end this is by goading BU into locking in a majority of miners, activating, and then getting annihilated by the economic majority as we sell their fork to zero and the humiliated surviving miners defect back to the Core blockchain.
legendary
LOL, so let me get this straight.

BU devs announce bug in BU.

Kore devs see it before it's hotfixed, PURPOSEFULLY exploit it in an  a blatant attack against BU.

r/bitcoin goes berserk, deletes any comments defending BU in their ongoing campaign of censorship & deceit.

Now Kore is going full retard in their continued desperation attacks against BU.

All dissenting opinions are silenced.

Man, you shameless people really are desperate.

I'm not surprised, we all know it was BlockstreamKore that spent hundreds of thousands of $$$ DDoS'ing XT / Classic / BU nodes in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
Economic majority need to act, Andresen has gone full retard.

They won't stop. Playing nice is over, and should have finished long ago.
legendary
http://web.archive.org/web/20170314164356/https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5z7wzj/ways_to_enhance_postfork_withering_of_core_chain/dewynk0/?context=3

"Post-fork withering of core chain" = Destroying bitcoin so the BTUcoin can survive and people are forced to accept it as a replacement. Except we won't, as the ongoing migration to Dash, ether, etc. shows.

You are not making friends or persuading people with these antics, Bitcoin Unlimited partisans.
Pages:
Jump to: