Pages:
Author

Topic: Gavin reveals Satoshi's been secretly working on BTC 2.0 [April's Fools Prank] - page 2. (Read 4132 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
What is BTCitcoin 2.0
This is the first time I heard about it Huh

It's a joke, made for the April Fools day.
For now it is just a joke. But I am sure that this project will be reality sooner or later. I am convinced that we won't mine all bitcoins and before 2140 we would have another global cryptocurrency system - it probably would not be Bitcoin as we know it but bitcoin 2.0 or maybe in worst case scenario FED&IBM coin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
What is BTCitcoin 2.0

what the Bitcoin 2.0 project is a joke?  Tongue

I started to believed it when the first time I read this thread
but now, uh...  Angry

This is the best April Fools Joke ever Grin
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
What is BTCitcoin 2.0

what the Bitcoin 2.0 project is a joke?  Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What is BTCitcoin 2.0

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
What is BTCitcoin 2.0
Is that real? or just a part of the joke?
legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004
Well I was specifically looking for an April Fools Joke when I browsed through the forum, and this topic title had "April Fools" all written over it, in 50pt bold red letters.
Some forum members are just too gullible... Folks, please grow some healthy scepticism, especially when it comes to news that you eagerly hope for!

Onkel Paul
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If you made up the entire interview, this was a very good joke
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Wow. I wish if only this turns out to be true. It sounds too good to be real and I mean to have Satoshi still around developing bitcoin means everything to the community. But anyway, nice April Fool's prank. It almost caught me as well.

What if I tell you, Satoshi still hangs around the forum with a different style of communicating and with a different forum account name as well? Wouldn't it be nice to have him/her all along discussing with us and reaching out with the community and at the same time remains anonymous to us all throughout this time? The perfect plan for staying anonymous: blend with each and everyone of us. Cheesy Cheesy
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Wow. I wish if only this turns out to be true. It sounds too good to be real and I mean to have Satoshi still around developing bitcoin means everything to the community. But anyway, nice April Fool's prank. It almost caught me as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I have a hard time believing...
Today is the first of April, commonly known as "April Fool's day"
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Actually it was really well done april fools joke. I was so happy to hear that Satoshi is alive and kicking. Some points of that interview were interesting as well. That new algorithm which could change how bitcoin is currently mined looked really inviting, it would be possible to actually mine bitcoins once more if something like that would be implemented... Sadly it was just a joke.
copper member
hee-ho.
at first i was starting believing in it, it sound reasonable even so the name of this new bitcoin it's kinda stupid and sounds like a one of many altcoin scam out there

then i remembered that today is april 1...everything was explained after this

Everything is self-explanatory after all  Grin It's just that we tend to forget what day it is right now.

Code:
April 1st. APRIL FOOLS!

I actually remembers it, I just thought the people in bitcointalk is just way to serious to make a joke for April Fools.

and they proved me wrong  Grin
legendary
Cashback 15%
at first i was starting believing in it, it sound reasonable even so the name of this new bitcoin it's kinda stupid and sounds like a one of many altcoin scam out there

Everything is self-explanatory after all  Grin It's just that we tend to forget what day it is right now.

Code:
April 1st. APRIL FOOLS!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
at first i was starting believing in it, it sound reasonable even so the name of this new bitcoin it's kinda stupid and sounds like one of many altcoin scam out there

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
it is nice to see April Fool post that make sense, nice way to keep busy people in discussion.
legendary
Cashback 15%
speaking of April Fools, Theymos is trolling the whole forum as we speak.
look around the forum and you'll find out  Grin

Hmm. Can you point me out to where it is? Does it have something to do with the hidden pages where in we can track mods actions?

EDIT: tried modlog, but I can't see a thing.
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
Didn't make sense at first because most Bitcoin'ers for years have heard Satoshi cut off Gavin from further communication once he went to speak to the FBI.

Did forget it was April 1st.  Smiley
copper member
hee-ho.
speaking of April Fools, Theymos is trolling the whole forum as we speak.
look around the forum and you'll find out  Grin
legendary
Cashback 15%
Oh my. I almost got caught in that one! Why is April Fools even considered a holiday? o.O But I know somewhere out there, Satoshi is still among us, using different accounts and the different way of talking to others, so as to hide his/her identity.

Anyway, thanks for the nice topic. A fun read, though it is very unlikely that it is true.  Sad

same here. I went from curiosity to mad to embarrassed when I found out about the lie.  Grin

April 1st is one of my most hated days, yet I just can't stay mad for long because I know it's the day for jokes.

Well tbh, I even had to searched for the same topic over the web, to find out that it is indeed another April Fools joke. Sad

Satoshi, where art thou? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: