Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Class Action - page 2. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 07, 2015, 05:47:28 PM
I will post more information soon been sending the archived information to the attorney all morning
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2015, 05:42:04 PM
A class action?

On whose behalf?

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
January 07, 2015, 04:23:46 PM
So, what's the positive result going to be?   Five bucks a person, and a few million for the lawyer?
January 07, 2015, 02:10:39 PM
Class action on what grounds?
Activity: 208
January 07, 2015, 01:57:10 PM
This is probably a scam, please, be carefull.

I remember your name from hashtalk.

Always on hand to defend GAW, irregardless of the evidence.
Activity: 925
January 07, 2015, 01:34:10 PM
This is probably a scam, please, be carefull.
Activity: 28
January 07, 2015, 01:30:18 PM
I would like to point out that within the last 10 years or so Sprint PCS, some other mobile companies, and Google lost class action law suits. I got five dollars back form Google. My point is to put into perspective what actually happens when a company loses class action lawsuits. You don't get rich. They don't go away. They are not labeled as criminals (scams, frauds, or anything), and in many cases those companies are still popular and thriving. Don't be so quick to jump on the bandwagon. Think about your options and decide what is necessary without anger or fear.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
January 07, 2015, 12:48:30 PM
LOOOL   Cheesy
Activity: 11
January 07, 2015, 12:34:55 PM
As of 3pm pst I have made contact with an attorney interested in helping us file a class action. I ask that everyone that is interested in being part of this class action please send an email with your name contact info  [email protected]  getting a website up with all of the archived material available if people could also email links to all material that may be relevant to the above address will be helpful to the attorney. I will post more information hopefully tomorrow as I have another meeting with the lawyer. I will also be posting the same information on gawgate.com please sign up there as well

Please re-post in all available forums

Congratulations, you sir are a moron, and anyone who sends their personal information to you is a bigger moron.
Activity: 168
January 07, 2015, 09:52:43 AM
As of 3pm pst I have made contact with an attorney interested in helping us file a class action. I ask that everyone that is interested in being part of this class action please send an email with your name contact info  [email protected]  getting a website up with all of the archived material available if people could also email links to all material that may be relevant to the above address will be helpful to the attorney. I will post more information hopefully tomorrow as I have another meeting with the lawyer. I will also be posting the same information on gawgate.com please sign up there as well

I just replied to your on the main GAW post but here is what I have been collecting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y9qBOX-VUfsR3femQ9ggmqvgepksImqag1R2SPVUiNk/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
January 07, 2015, 08:41:46 AM
how big is GAW? how much funds do they have?
January 07, 2015, 05:15:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: