Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 13. (Read 135416 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
payment received thanks @evilpanda thanks gawminer

I am in again
btc adress:15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD (same adress)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm not sure if you paid me already (didn't bother to check),but I'll re-enroll anyways.
Payment received.

Address: 19zYTT7QoCqURn5oZw8VMMSo4tbpERUB4i
Date: 12/07/2014
Post Count (incl. this one): 8913
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Payment recieved, re-enrolling the campaign.
glad to hear to continue.

Address:1ENS7ozMMRGqvhZKaSaGo2Gzb5UAZww2UJ
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
STT
1B9zDQ5KiWviHJvxihQvAkHuEGnbgYxfbs
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Good news guys, I received funds for the campaign. We are set for both payouts and enrollments in December, and the closure date has been postponed for at least a month.
I'll add all of those, who re-enrolled after December 1st to the list. Please note, that we are still not recruiting new members (no free spots).

Great News, with all the GAW bashing going on at reddit, it would be good to keep the status quo. Let's tell the haters, what they missing at GAW  Grin

The bashing is just how competition works these days. In the internet you can make a bunch anonymous forum profiles and act like 10 different people unhappy with the service, give fake reviews and spread FUD.
Remember that a happy client rarely bothers to leave feedback, but an angry one won't miss the opportunity to unload. The only things that can kill the company are wrong decisions and management, not forum trolling Wink

Back to the topic, I'll try to take care of the list tomorrow, so don't worry if the numbers aren't up to date.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Payment recieved, re-enrolling incase the campaign continues.

Forum rank: Full member
Address:192fqgb5aCKrjNkudGqSWR6Nuu4J8tEMB7
Please re-enroll me
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good news! re-enrollment please!

Payment received, signing up for another month.

Address: 18vBNBTeKLyKVZbZWSJQc9WyEd5ArZHGzc

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Good news guys, I received funds for the campaign. We are set for both payouts and enrollments in December, and the closure date has been postponed for at least a month.
I'll add all of those, who re-enrolled after December 1st to the list. Please note, that we are still not recruiting new members (no free spots).

Great News, with all the GAW bashing going on at reddit, it would be good to keep the status quo. Let's tell the haters, what they missing at GAW  Grin
Activity: 561

Good to know that. Please sign me up once again.

Same bitcoin address
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Payment received and I would like to continue for December.

Address is same as before.

Thank you Evil Panda
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the payment. Please sign me up for another month.

Same address as before.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Great news EvilPanda!

Thank you for today's payment. I'm re-enrolling again.

Address: same as before
Small Red and Bad
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Oh, thank you. I've seen people re-enrolling and I know that usually not everybody is re-enrolling, so I thought that I have a chance.
Sorry to hear that the situation is a little bit complicated, it looks like a great campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is there one more free spot by chance? I'd like to enroll.

Address: 1KBKTnYoyQ3hc4mBmF4iytwn7AotiMEDRJ

Thanks

Not only that EvilPanda is not taking new participants, he is not re-enrolling those existing participants now and the chance of closing the campaign is high.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9708073
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Is there one more free spot by chance? I'd like to enroll.

Address: 1KBKTnYoyQ3hc4mBmF4iytwn7AotiMEDRJ

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Re enrollment time
nizamcc

16WztVJTanbz2PMBLKckL3a3KLrotBaLok
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
Re-enrollment
828 posts
Bitcoin address: 1GiesDVsMFrBR7VYFx7FpHhCkvXz7Qp2qk

Thank you
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Small Red and Bad
Thank you for the kind words. I'd very much like to continue this, but the campaign depends on the funds from the business owner. It's still possible they'll decide to keep it going in January, so if you don't have another campaign to switch to at the moment, post here as always and keep the sig. If I get the money I'll put you on the list.

For reference:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9708073
Pages:
Jump to: