Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 3. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Payment received. Thank you Evilpanda. I will keep the GAWMiners signature for a few more days.
sed
Activity: 532
The signature campaign is on hold, until further notice.

Read previous posts for more information. There are some of us, still using it, in the hope that it would continue or until we could get something else.  Sad

This is, or was one of the best signature campaigns, I have been, since I have been on this forum. {Prompt feedback and good payment}

Got it.  Guess I'm pretty late to the game.  Good luck to you folks.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
@Panda

thanks for the payment, and for your further success  Wink

regards
Small Red and Bad

And posts made in the campaign thread we are left with just over 40 posts.

Hello Panda,

you write i have about 40 right posts, so please pay out the 80% from the full payment and then i leaf the threat and campain Wink

THX

Technically you did that when you changed the signature, but the claim is reasonable.
legendary

Hello Panda,

you write i have about 40 right posts, so please pay out the 80% from the full payment and then i leaf the threat and campain Wink

THX
Small Red and Bad

If any of you want to resign earlier, you can take partial payment and drop the sig whenever you like.

-> So im ready Wink

First you argued that you have 50 posts, then asked to remove you from the list and dropped the sig and now you're quoting me on partial payments.
I'm confused what it is that you're asking for at the moment.  Huh

Yeah but I still never got my last payment for last month yesterday -.-

24h delay in payment is normal.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

Read previous posts for more information. There are some of us, still using it, in the hope that it would continue or until we could get something else.  Sad

This is, or was one of the best signature campaigns, I have been, since I have been on this forum. {Prompt feedback and good payment}

Yeah but I still never got my last payment for last month yesterday -.-
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

Read previous posts for more information. There are some of us, still using it, in the hope that it would continue or until we could get something else.  Sad

sed
Activity: 532
So, it's a fixed rate on .1 per month?  The 50 posts thing seems very nice, but the monthly payout is a long time to wait.  Nevertheless, I'm curious about whether there are any spots available?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Are payouts late? Sad I thought it was the 19th of every month?
legendary
Good evening,

thank you for your feedback signal , did me the date I thought provided the 18th edition is my date. Sorry but it should fit now ?

You registered on the 17th and were enlisted with that date.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9863999

Even if we count the 18th as your deadline you haven't posted anything on that day and had the same post count as the day before (at least 5 posts below the minimum).

OK so please deleted me, I'm not interested anymore this talkshow in the last month after 8 month...

If any of you want to resign earlier, you can take partial payment and drop the sig whenever you like.

-> So im ready Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Payment received, thanks. I'll leave the signature and would like to re-enroll if it becomes possible. Hope you'll keep us updated.
Address: 1AChSuQyMG2PbpBMkMziTTsqQnFRZ1vyUZ
Small Red and Bad
Good evening,

thank you for your feedback signal , did me the date I thought provided the 18th edition is my date. Sorry but it should fit now ?

You registered on the 17th and were enlisted with that date.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9863999

Even if we count the 18th as your deadline you haven't posted anything on that day and had the same post count as the day before (at least 5 posts below the minimum).
legendary
Good evening,

Small Red and Bad
@EvilPanda

I have achieved the >50 post I don't understand your post?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AoGY8iyyn5QUdEtXSmdZWG1HdHN3UjdHZEVoM0V3Umc&output=html

655   12/17/2014   <50   

Thanks for your answer Wink

Name:    Buchi-88
Activity:    392
Position:    Sr. Member

On the 17th you had exactly 51 posts made, but if we subtract post with no content:

Still current  Cool

UP Cool
(you actually posted UP 4 times in that thread)

Grin

Wink

A reminder of the rules:
Your posts are checked and counted, so make sure you have at least 50 (posts in the campaign topic don't count!).
Don't spam or flame, posts with only 1 word, single random image or things like +1, Smiley, LOL, won't count!

Activity: 672
It is payday today, was planning to enroll for another month. Surprised to hear the campaign is ending.  Embarrassed
legendary
@EvilPanda

I have achieved the >50 post I don't understand your post?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AoGY8iyyn5QUdEtXSmdZWG1HdHN3UjdHZEVoM0V3Umc&output=html

655   12/17/2014   <50   

Thanks for your answer Wink

Name:    Buchi-88
Activity:    392
Position:    Sr. Member
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Payment recieved. Thanks GawMiners and EvilPanda. I still signature a few days
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
is this still up?

I've been in that campaign previously to the one in which I'm currently enrolled. @EvilPanda is updateing the thread with comments and news on the OP, too. You can check their last message on the OP:

The promised update:
I still haven't received the coins, and haven't heard from GAW, so the campaign will most likely close this month.
Since I also haven't been told to close it down immediately, payments for people awaiting "Pay #9" will be sent on schedule.
As well this post explains it, too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9985667
Hope to help you!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Received my payment today, thank you very much for the 3 months, @EvilPanda.
Pages:
Jump to: