Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 34. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I am now a SR. member, I updated my signature to reflect this as well.

Thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Hey EvilPanda. Is my payment day on the 18th of this month? Also, will we be re-enrolled or do the signups become open again? Thanks.
Hey, the answers are:
1. Yes
2. Don't know yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
Hey EvilPanda. Is my payment day on the 18th of this month? Also, will we be re-enrolled or do the signups become open again? Thanks.
Activity: 882
Thanks for the payment. Count me in again. Smiley

Bitcoin address: 1MH1R9aoaX86is8obPLeafgEkhVE2cbxnj
Activity: 619
Payment received. Thanks. Joining for another month.

BTC address: 1B1Ry1FrAQXTMVLdBdPsyPMQZgzwTrrTRU
Number of posts: 492
Small Red and Bad
@Fraxinus

Please wait a few days, until the status of the campaign for November gets updated.
I don't want to enroll new people until that.
Activity: 630
Payment received, like to re-enrol for another month:

Bitcoin address: 19XyZBMKbGQYTTtMt1sA7iZJB7fw7Ypihy

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I would like to get guitarplinker's place.
Btc address:184GZennhfxZGiLtdEY5tQJWKkjYXJpNif
Activity: 630
Payment received, signing up for next month.

Bitcoin address: 1FfcAkw25wKiK6pdAJVGudN4i5wjxASiJt

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Payment received! Unfortunately I won't be enrolling again this month, so somebody else can take my spot. It's been a pleasure doing this campaign for 5 months though, thanks for the consistent payments EvilPanda!
Small Red and Bad
Payments sent and list updated Smiley
Activity: 543
Payment received.
Please count me in again.
BTC address: 16aFLmMt6b77SJjdZ1Dnk7JVVEGYT9LeaT
Activity: 854
走哪算哪
Please sign me up for next month.

Same address as before.

thx!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This signature campaign for a long time, it should be good. Unfortunately, I already have.
Activity: 714
Payment received,joining for another month.

Bitcoin address: 1K5UB6o9SxAtYDFSgeZoDTGAUSgNDhDw8Y

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Same bitcoin address: 1PRDVoGn7asTa4WcrVNYyjm5Bxbgf1tRt4
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
 payment received, Thanks evilpanda, Thanks Gaw miner , I'm enrolling for next month,
 btc address :15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD (same adress)
Small Red and Bad
@troy112
I'm sure it won't come to that but in an extreme scenario - yes.

@LaudaM
The only way it can affect your payment is if we close mid term and you've been in the campaign for only 2 weeks, you'll get 50% of your monthly payment.
So, worst case scenario you'll get 0.025 for every week the campaign was running.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thank you guys  Smiley

If you're interested in the company, GAW CEO will be speaking in Vegas today and tomorrow: http://insidebitcoins.com/
You can also see their team answering questions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAU-3Yn-hGw

@tins great, GL with your investment. All we need now is BTC to go back to at least $400

@LaudaM welcome, just remember that the officially the campaign will end in 3 weeks (unless I get cash for another month)

I somehow missed out on this information. I haven't been around much due to certain events.
So how does this reflect my payment (even though it doesn't mean anything)?
I would like to know, due to the reason that I don't want to be among those members that keep bothering the campaign owner at the end of a period and making their life harder.
Its easy u'll get paid till the 30th, after that if GaW doesn't approve, evilpanda will pay out of his own pocket..😜:p
Am I right panda?? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Thank you guys  Smiley

If you're interested in the company, GAW CEO will be speaking in Vegas today and tomorrow: http://insidebitcoins.com/
You can also see their team answering questions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAU-3Yn-hGw

@tins great, GL with your investment. All we need now is BTC to go back to at least $400

@LaudaM welcome, just remember that the officially the campaign will end in 3 weeks (unless I get cash for another month)

I somehow missed out on this information. I haven't been around much due to certain events.
So how does this reflect my payment (even though it doesn't mean anything)?
I would like to know, due to the reason that I don't want to be among those members that keep bothering the campaign owner at the end of a period and making their life harder.
Pages:
Jump to: