Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 52. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can i renew? i became a Sr. Member!

Address: 19J4yrJMeFki88uuuvLtiZEovp682ThE4Q

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I want to join in here, but seems no spot?
can't wait. Smiley
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Posts 790
Address 13DV8LJj9XuWWYGbevihQpUj7YHPyRJfjA

I am in again as long as the funds last. Cheers  Cheesy
Activity: 980

Ok let's make it clear:
You haven't posted in July, and informed me (on 27th of July) that you WERE on vacation, which I accepted and wrote back that you had additional 2 weeks to complete 50 p. I never heard back from you.
Then you haven't posted in August as well (another vacation?) and were, as a result, removed from the campaign.
Your last registration was on the 26th of JUNE.
You will be welcome to join you when when we open for enrollment again.

Not going to argue with you on the facts, you have them correct. I were on vaction in july and yes I again went on vacaction in august.

Sad to hear it's not possible to go on vactions more than once a year, but ok I hear ya. It's your program, your rules.

Drop me a pm if you take on 'old' members.

Cheers
Activity: 630
Hi there, really sorry but there's no way in hell I'll be able to make 50 posts by tomorow Sad

Any chance I can forfeit this month and start again on the 4th? If so could you please update my member to Sr Member, thanks

Yes if you can't make it in time you can register again and try to reach 50 next month.

Thanks, I'd like to re-enrol again (I'll make sure to post 50 times this month)

Please can you update me to a Sr Member

Same btc address
Activity: 896
Thanks for the payment. Please sign me up for another month.

Same address as before.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Received payment, thanks EvilPanda.

I'm enrolling for the next month, no matter if it takes till the end of September or (hopefully) longer:
Address: same as before

Thanks for the great campaign.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Received payment, still enroll for the next month.  hope it will continue.
Posts count: 246
BTC Address: 1ENS7ozMMRGqvhZKaSaGo2Gzb5UAZww2UJ

PS: plz update my rank to Sr.member.
thanks.
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
@EvilPanda

I'm not a new entry to the program, have been there for 3+months. I just haven't met the 50 post criteria last month due to vacation. I even sent you a PM about it.

I asume I'll be added back to the list.

Cheers

The rules are simple:
You had 30 days to make 50 posts, if you haven't you were marked red on the list and given additional 2 weeks.
After 6 weeks you were removed (unless you come here and register for another month).

I checked your posts and you haven't made 50 constructive posts in the last 2 months (whole July and August).

I can understand vacation, but you could have came here and said something.

OMG you're kidding me right?

What else should I do besides sending you a PM about the fact I won't reach the 50 posts because of my vacation? You're telling me I had to make some posts during my vacation?

And furthermore, I did not ask you to pay me for the month I didn't reach 50 posts, because those are the rules.
I only put up my postcount (like other months) to let you know I'm back again and up and running for the comming month.

Ok let's make it clear:
You haven't posted in July, and informed me (on 27th of July) that you WERE on vacation, which I accepted and wrote back that you had additional 2 weeks to complete 50 p. I never heard back from you.
Then you haven't posted in August as well (another vacation?) and were, as a result, removed from the campaign.
Your last registration was on the 26th of JUNE.
You will be welcome to join you when when we open for enrollment again.
Activity: 625
I am in for the 6th month.

Bitcoin address: 1LLjH858EjpuMB87X6X8whKhhXNPD61cSv
Activity: 980
@EvilPanda

I'm not a new entry to the program, have been there for 3+months. I just haven't met the 50 post criteria last month due to vacation. I even sent you a PM about it.

Cheers

The rules are simple:
You had 30 days to make 50 posts, if you haven't you were marked red on the list and given additional 2 weeks.
After 6 weeks you were removed (unless you come here and register for another month).

I checked your posts and you haven't made 50 constructive posts in the last 2 months (whole July and August).

OMG you're kidding me right?

What else should I do besides sending you a PM about the fact I won't reach the 50 posts because of my vacation? You're telling me I had to make some posts during my vacation?

And furthermore, I did not ask you to pay me for the month I didn't reach 50 posts, because those are the rules.
I only put up my postcount (like other months) to let you know I'm back again and up and running for the comming month.
Activity: 504
Hey EvilPanda, I got the BTC for last month. Please sign me up again!

Added you, we have 3 spots left. Please use the new sig Smiley

I count one spot left..... I'll check back to make sure you confirm. Smiley

Please sign me up.

BTC: 1Jtv8fQDB4HPVpcqNpnw7LiQYWAH79e8Fs

Activity: 994
Hi, i added the code, please add me to the campaign. Smiley

BTC:
1HozQrteKVttyFFMVxrRapo6qRhXnNEWMr

Please confirm, thanks!!

Hi, I received payment a few hours ago. Thanks! I'd like to re-enroll for the next month with the same BTC address. Smiley
Small Red and Bad
Thanks got my payment of 0.10 as advertised ....thanks for the continuation into the month of october...

great service you are providing!

Searing

This is still uncertain, but I'm positive Smiley

This is still uncertain, but I'm positive Smiley
Read this before you sign up for October payments.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8583983
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Is there a waiting list to enroll?
No waiting list to enroll OP will post if he require any member for this campaign
legendary
Activity: 1428
Is there a waiting list to enroll?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Thanks got my payment of 0.10 as advertised ....thanks for the continuation into the month of october...

great service you are providing!

Searing
Small Red and Bad
@EvilPanda

Cheers

The rules are simple:

Hi there, really sorry but there's no way in hell I'll be able to make 50 posts by tomorow Sad

Any chance I can forfeit this month and start again on the 4th? If so could you please update my member to Sr Member, thanks

Yes if you can't make it in time you can register again and try to reach 50 next month.

IIRC, it was updated back then, but obviously I have no proof at all.
I won't require one Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: