Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 65. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Garbochock
Sooooo… A couple of months back I was signed up for this campaign, finished one month and signed up for another (however I completely left the forums for a couple of months so I never finished that period). So the questions is: May I apply for the campaign again?
Seems you missed my question (or ignored it), may I re-join this campaign or not? Huh
You can check Post # 1 now no spot available for any one and few already reserve so I sure you have no chance to join again
Oh, I actually didn't see that one lol! Cheesy

However, if a spot would become free, would I then be ALLOWED to join again (assuming I am the first person to claim that spot)?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Sooooo… A couple of months back I was signed up for this campaign, finished one month and signed up for another (however I completely left the forums for a couple of months so I never finished that period). So the questions is: May I apply for the campaign again?
Seems you missed my question (or ignored it), may I re-join this campaign or not? Huh
You can check Post # 1 now no spot available for any one and few already reserve so I sure you have no chance to join again
Garbochock
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Updated sig.

for full member ? When i can find the signature code for FullMember ?'
Just made it a minute ago and updated the previous post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8104609

I see, thanks a lot
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad

Updated sig.

for full member ? When i can find the signature code for FullMember ?'
Just made it a minute ago and updated the previous post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8104609
Small Red and Bad
Signature updated so we are going for long time or still nothing sure about this  Smiley
Got a green light for August Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Updated sig.

EvilPanda ... add  its to the first post , thanks Wink .
Activity: 882
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Signature updated so we are going for long time or still nothing sure about this  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

There were no payments due for a few days so I took some time off and didn't update the list. I'll take care of everything later today.

I'm happy to inform you that last Vaultbreakers have been sold yesterday, so we are changing the signature.
Please update ASAP.

Signature updated  Cool
Small Red and Bad
There were no payments due for a few days so I took some time off and didn't update the list. I'll take care of everything later today.

I'm happy to inform you that last Vaultbreakers have been sold yesterday, so we are changing the signature.
Please update ASAP.

∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
GAWMiners ZenCloud Instant Activation In 24-Hours or less!
It's a GAW Miners Guarantee or your order is FREE!
Garbochock
★☆★777Coin★☆★
EvilPanda, please update my rank as "Sr". Thanks. Smiley

EvilPanda, I guess you have overlooked my post. Smiley
I think in last few days he is too much busy with other activities just because of this not giving too much time here
Activity: 569
EvilPanda, please update my rank as "Sr". Thanks. Smiley

EvilPanda, I guess you have overlooked my post. Smiley
Hi,
I am a long-time GAW customer. Please let me know if any spots open. Thanks
You can ask OP for reservation then as any spot available he prefer you for this

i recall reading recently from EvilPanda that he wouldn't be taking any more reservations. has this changed? i probably would have reserved a spot otherwise.... Smiley
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Hi,
I am a long-time GAW customer. Please let me know if any spots open. Thanks
You can ask OP for reservation then as any spot available he prefer you for this
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Hi,
I am a long-time GAW customer. Please let me know if any spots open. Please reserve me a spot if one opens. Thanks.
Activity: 508
Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

I'd like re-enroll for another month. Thanks for running a great campaign!

Activity: 302

BTC address: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX

I've updated my signature as well.

I'd like re-enroll for another month. Sorry about the delay for the last few posts, I was busier than expected at the beginning of the month and didn't notice until the last minute that my post count for the month was still under 50.

Activity: 352

BTC address: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX

Does this mean my payment date for next month is now the 28th, or is it still the 27th?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Received the payment.

Continue for the next month

Same bitcoin address.

Good job at running the program!
Activity: 561
Received the payment. Thanks.

Please sign me up once again.
Same bitcoin address