Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW MINERS PAYS FOR YOUR SIGNATURE >>> HIGH RATES 50posts = 0.1BTC JOIN US! - page 74. (Read 135416 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi, not received my payment yet (think it's due today), I'd like to sign up for another month if possible:

Activity: 182
1BTEYN46KAKEiB8bw9oJCGsRnibkRQkGNT
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Hi,

Why I'm removed after only one month not having enough posts? I was a bit busy lately, but making it up right now. Can you please inform me if I'm still in or not. Thanks.
When someone doesn't reach 50 posts in 30 days I mark it on the list and wait up to 2 weeks for any info before crossing him out.

If you made it to 50 you're still in and can sign up for another month.

I've certainly made it. Updated the signature, please confirm that I'm still in. Thanks.
Activity: 569
Is there any open spot now? If not, please count me in on your waiting list. Smiley

I would like to claim the reserved spot.

Activity: 238
Position: Full Member
Bitcoin address: 1FpFmqCWPH9kn5hSQ6oPpf78dvMoBsyYot

Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
走哪算哪
I would like to reserve a spot as well. 
Activity: 625
I am in for the 4th month.

Bitcoin address: 1LLjH858EjpuMB87X6X8whKhhXNPD61cSv
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Thank for the payment ...

I still have your signature

Address : 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

See you next month!

Not so fast Cheesy Keep checking here during the month, I'll post here if anything changes in the program.

You know that I would stay with your signature for 4-5 months .. so, ,,I've updated the signature!
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad

I still have your signature

See you next month!

Not so fast Cheesy Keep checking here during the month, I'll post here if anything changes in the program.
Activity: 896
Ok but I'd prefer if you were more consistent with this, I really don't want people doing it in the last 2 days.

Understand that, and I truly appreciate the second chance. Thanks very much.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

Joining for another 3-4 months.
Could you update the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Date: 07/02/2014

See you next month!
Activity: 703
@Buziss you didn't reach the minimal post requirement 2 times in a row. I have people with reservations, waiting to join and can't have you take their spot if you're not posting.

Could you please give me 2 more days for that?

I asked you to sign me up on Jun 4 and I didn't even notice you have moved my signup date to Jun 1...

Just spoke with you. Sorry for the trouble. Please sign me up for the third round.

1PS9xSEowhg8vfzjRDNsYAAPkbQR9Kqfym
No problem.
I moved your payment to the 1st of next month.
Ok but I'd prefer if you were more consistent with this, I really don't want people doing it in the last 2 days.

hi, I have reserved before ,and be glad to sign up.thanks.
So sign up please, with your address and post count

@xfli people with reservations first

thanks,
my btc address: 15KZFdEtPKWnbo8VV2hKbGNqcJGq9yQyFE
Small Red and Bad
@Buziss you didn't reach the minimal post requirement 2 times in a row. I have people with reservations, waiting to join and can't have you take their spot if you're not posting.

I asked you to sign me up on Jun 4 and I didn't even notice you have moved my signup date to Jun 1...

Just spoke with you. Sorry for the trouble. Please sign me up for the third round.

No problem.

So sign up please, with your address and post count

@xfli people with reservations first
Activity: 703
@anduck, If you can't make it to 50 I can move you to the next payment period, but need you to update the signature first.

@bitwarrior, please Update your signature.

Both of you guys haven't updated the sig for 2 months now! I can't sign you in for another period with old sig.

@NetAlp Your post quality is really low (50% of your posts are 1 -3 words). If you don't improve you won't get paid next month.

We have 3 free spots. If you reserved one, sign up ASAP.
Activity: 896

No problem.
Activity: 854
走哪算哪
I want to join this project.

signature added
Bitcoin address: 18V25LqUoUSJjEtu6uovqiiA4uk2rCaXFA

Looking forward to your reply.
Good luck!
Activity: 615
Re-enrolling.

Bitcoin address: 15eUuxpUmrrWtLM2vvnJ66SebyWXBwnArR

Activity: 569
Is there any open spot now? If not, please count me in on your waiting list. Smiley
Small Red and Bad
Hi,

Why I'm removed after only one month not having enough posts? I was a bit busy lately, but making it up right now. Can you please inform me if I'm still in or not. Thanks.
When someone doesn't reach 50 posts in 30 days I mark it on the list and wait up to 2 weeks for any info before crossing him out.

If you made it to 50 you're still in and can sign up for another month.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
@anduck, If you can't make it to 50 I can move you to the next payment period, but need you to update the signature first.

Both of you guys haven't updated the sig for 2 months now! I can't sign you in for another period with old sig.

@NetAlp Your post quality is really low (50% of your posts are 1 -3 words). If you don't improve you won't get paid next month.

Hi,

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

thx for paid and understanding
i am out
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack

Updated. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: