Pages:
Author

Topic: Gawminers - page 4. (Read 5486 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
September 08, 2014, 10:47:29 AM
So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

1. Mistakes happen, I'm sure you'll get what you wanted, in the meantime enjoy the miner you received.
2. You already wrote that in another thread. Are you going to spam the same post in every thread that mentions GAW?
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
September 08, 2014, 10:30:07 AM
I had bad experiences with GAW as well.  Obviously not everybody has a bad experience otherwise they would be out of business.  My latest is that they decided to take away my free GAW appreciation blizzard and free hashlet.  I guess they didn't appreciate me all that much at all.  I tried contacting them through their freshdesk helpdesk and the ticket has been untouched for over 4 days now.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
September 08, 2014, 09:21:22 AM
So, my experience with GAW so far has not been positive, I've posted some of my trials and tribulations in the service and scam thread.  In short, here's what I've been dealing with:

-Shipped the wrong product after waiting a month (War Machine) for it.
-Second shipment with no tracking number, asked for tracking number and was told "FedEx was slow" (?)
-I was told one of my war machines could not be delivered because it was "not eligible" yet.
-Zencloud payouts have been delayed by 3-4 days at times.
-Withdrawal was not working for 2 days (finally resolved).
-Charged a maintenance fee for a free hashlet that exceeded the payout
-Double maintenance fee errors that happened twice.
-Support tickets can take 5-7 days to get addressed, 2-3 days for an answer.

If you're thinking about doing business with GAW, you should think again and just avoid them. It's simply not work the trouble of dealing with them.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 08, 2014, 08:45:58 AM
Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.

You should just calculate the profits. CEX is less profitable than hashlet, so for me it would be a no brainer.
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
September 08, 2014, 01:25:21 AM
Thanks now the only question is should I switch from cex to the hashlet or not... I have around 40ghs in cloud mining and if I switch to hashlets I will have around 70ghs dont know if its a good idea or not. My other option is to send everything to cryptocointrade they charge 7% to 10% on total earnings but you get all the coins. As I want to hold onto nmc for a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
September 08, 2014, 01:06:45 AM
Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.

You only get the payouts in Bitcoins, you don't end up with a bunch of random alt coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 07, 2014, 08:49:53 AM
Their black widows most likely didn't/won't ROI due to the difficulty increase if you purchased it early on. As for the hashlets they run pretty well, I even ended up getting a free hashlet for having a zenminer account already. If you mine the scrypt coins you get still paid in BTC (to answer the previous post).

So far the hashlets are pretty good, a little over 25% ROI so far just after about 2 weeks (I bought at the $15.99 price though), which will be a lot tougher at the $39.99 level, but maybe they will do something cool with their hashlet primes later on.

Yeh picked up the black widow at 215 bucks I believe now have about 52 bucks. I guess the ROI will come due to the free hashlet Wink lets see. I was thinking of picking up the sha hashlets but not sure how they work. When I mine with them at merge mining pools what happens? do I get all coins or are they converted to btc and paid out? They dont answer their tickets very promptly from what I have seen.

The costumer support of gawminers is a bit slow but once they take your issue into consideration their help is really precious and professional.
September 07, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
September 07, 2014, 03:02:29 AM

September 07, 2014, 01:51:16 AM
I dont know what his problem is I picked up a black widow there with free 1 month hosting about 1 month ago so far I am quite happy lets see what happens after the first month. They also gave me a free hashlet 1mhs which is pretty cool.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
September 06, 2014, 09:43:40 AM
Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

Get lost troll. All your posts are the same.
Check out the thread below to know more about this sockpuppet Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-please-760175

People are paid to defend GAW miners and to hide their scams..
Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.
I'm tired of bitgeek and him defending these scammers.

What investigator? State and federal investigator?

Is the government working for the company?
September 06, 2014, 09:02:24 AM
Avoid them like a plague, they're running a huge ponzi scheme and they can be busted at any time!

Google it and be safe!
I'm not a competitor, I'm a customer that lost $15,000 from purchasing miners from them and they banned and removed my accounts whenever I provided proof of them being a ponzi scheme. I was told to not release the information by the investigators.
Believe what you want, truth is people are playing puppets for GAW, either google it or search the forums.

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?

Sure, when I get home from work I will show you all my order details and post all the conversations with gawminers.
Can't wait.
September 06, 2014, 08:57:09 AM

Google it and be safe!

I'm asking again: Show proof of purchasing the miner for $15k - order number, client number, transaction screenshots. I know you don't have any of these things, just your sockpuppet accounts and imagination.
Maybe you want to tell us one of your stories about your FBI friends and a lawsuit that nobody but you heard of?
September 06, 2014, 08:42:35 AM

September 06, 2014, 02:27:22 AM
Now offers [MOD EDIT: Referral link removed] 10ghs hashlets with $0.02 per 10ghs per day of sha256 mining power with 0% pool fee. Is that really worth it? I have a black-widow running with them and I am quite happy with that so far but not sure if this has a payback period.

Also if you are planning to buy these please use my referral link. One question I do have is that alot of these pools mentioned on there are merge mining pools do we still get all the other coins or will we only get btc? and if only btc what happens to the merged mined coins like nmc etc?
Pages:
Jump to: