Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW/Paycoin Hellsgremlin shill and Ponzi discussion - page 3. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
another paycoin innovator & merchant who forgot to log off their main account to shill. weirdly it just got deleted Cheesy too bad archive.today rox

https://archive.today/EtleO
http://i.imgur.com/iMPH5R1.png

I guess I am missing it here? Gotram is a shill, or is pex talking to himself by accident there?

He probally has multiple accounts and forgot to sign in the other one to shill
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Here is Hellsgremlin openly stating that his XPY Ponzi is a criminal enterprise, and that those participating are accomplices. Later in that same thread he outed one of the investors , trying to blackmail him into giving up a claim to getting paid. Much Class, Such Scam, Wow Criminal.

Another post by investors in the openly criminal XPY Ponzi saying they did not get paid:

And another, who later started up another Ponzi, to supposedly pay back those who got ripped off by Hellsgremlin.

And it continues, with Hellsgremlin making posts (that he then deleted) where he admitted to posting fake screens showing that the funds were still in the Ponzi account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024.40

My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are.

Its nice you found my old Bodog account from i dunno 6 - 7 years ago?   You are really showing how much of a lose you actually are you low life shit bag.  The best part about this if you were smart you would have figured out that this is harassment.  And you my friend are from the US while others here are not you are.   I know how to dox too buddy,  I'm just smart enough to keep what i find to myself as it has certain uses to my advantage.  I will say You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Oh and about me not keeping my word..... Find me a person i haven't paid back,  until then you screenshots are of a worthless outdated premature posted scam alert from some tool who panic'd and created more panic before allowing me to fix it.   In which i later settled with and he has retracted his claims.

So much about your claims of me not paying back you dumb fuck.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ponziplayercom-175-realtime-payouts-972540

Now fuck Off Fuck off,
You're like a fucking child.

P.S - my xbox arrived today.   Be jelly!

Those post numbers are before the later post in that same thread where those user's returned to claim they have been paid.  

Source.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972540.40
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
pex talking to him self

which seems to happen alot  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
another paycoin innovator & merchant who forgot to log off their main account to shill. weirdly it just got deleted Cheesy too bad archive.today rox

http://i.imgur.com/iMPH5R1.png

I guess I am missing it here? Gotram is a shill, or is pex talking to himself by accident there?
legendary
do you realize that does not get you off the hook. your attorney doesnt have a law degree it seems
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Here is Hellsgremlin openly stating that his XPY Ponzi is a criminal enterprise, and that those participating are accomplices. Later in that same thread he outed one of the investors , trying to blackmail him into giving up a claim to getting paid. Much Class, Such Scam, Wow Criminal.

Another post by investors in the openly criminal XPY Ponzi saying they did not get paid:

And another, who later started up another Ponzi, to supposedly pay back those who got ripped off by Hellsgremlin.

And it continues, with Hellsgremlin making posts (that he then deleted) where he admitted to posting fake screens showing that the funds were still in the Ponzi account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024.40

My apologies to those who think this discussion of an XPY (andBTC, and $) scammer does not belong here. I think it does, because this guy is deeply involved in the whole Paycoin scam, even getting the "special gift" directly from Homero. On top of that he insists on coming here to spout his fucking non sense about Paycoin and his scammer hero Homero Garza. Scumbags like this that are helping Homero's scam along need to be dragged out of their holes and exposed for what they really are.

"So back on topic"

no, you are completely off topic. Please create a thread and post it here. BCT is very big forum and this thread is not your personal dumping ground...

seriously, some of us might even visit and comment.

I accused you of derailing the thread earlier and you responded in a hot headed way with " what the whole thread" ? ..... I never said the whole thread ... but here you continue

My activity here will cease when they stop fabricating lies about me.   Until then ill be here.   So prehaps you should request they stop the horse shit i go away.   until then this thread remains derailed because it hasnt been about gaw for days now but more about me Simply because i was " Chosen" to receive gifts.  

They insist on posting my name in a old outdated premature scam aleart that only still exsist as a oversight.   So ill continue to make sure the person who googles my name can see the evidence of false accusations with there claims

You've achieved Pariah status only a few have done that around here gratz.  There's nothing you can do about that in THIS thread except make it worse (if thats possible) and seeing as how we have your personal info you may just push someone enough that they start putting it to good use if that hasn't already started I think it has (legally of course) so cut your losses get a new identity and clean up your act stop stealing from people.  Your lies make no sense and your stupidity is blinding.

I beg to differ

P.S,   I got the information about the people I wanted 3 days ago.   I'm just slightly smarter then you're average cookie and am waiting on one of them to make a move on my accounts.  All i need is for them to do it.  Also,  I spoke with a attorney yesterday about what is happening here and my past involvement with the ponzi's   Since there are No victims and the $$ amount was below 5,000 of total funds passed through the ponzi and crypto is not real its unlikely any charges will be brought to me.     Since i didn't run or " steal "  and can prove it  I have little to fear.

legendary
another paycoin innovator & merchant who forgot to log off their main account to shill (pexpepper talking to him self). weirdly it just got deleted Cheesy too bad archive.today rox

Activity: 252
"So back on topic"

no, you are completely off topic. Please create a thread and post it here. BCT is very big forum and this thread is not your personal dumping ground...

I accused you of derailing the thread earlier and you responded in a hot headed way with " what the whole thread" ? ..... I never said the whole thread ... but here you continue

My activity here will cease when they stop fabricating lies about me.   Until then ill be here.   So prehaps you should request they stop the horse shit i go away.   until then this thread remains derailed because it hasnt been about gaw for days now but more about me Simply because i was " Chosen" to receive gifts.  

They insist on posting my name in a old outdated premature scam aleart that only still exsist as a oversight.   So ill continue to make sure the person who googles my name can see the evidence of false accusations with there claims

You've achieved Pariah status only a few have done that around here gratz.  There's nothing you can do about that in THIS thread except make it worse (if thats possible) and seeing as how we have your personal info you may just push someone enough that they start putting it to good use if that hasn't already started I think it has (legally of course) so cut your losses get a new identity and clean up your act stop stealing from people.  Your lies make no sense and your stupidity is blinding.

Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@HG

You appear to have a disagreement with a man on a horse carrying a lantern,
I have no idea who THEY are..

Fine, I will put you on ignore. I haven't put anyone else but this is ridiculous.
Activity: 150
http://goo.gl/W11Kjy
Activity: 458
Setting the merits of any complaints against GAW et al aside, I must give props to whomever made their new homepage: http://talk.btc.com/.   I especially like how the background responds to cursor movement. If I were going to describe the homepage in a word, and assuming that it wasn't made in-house, I would say it is 'expensive-looking.'

I thought One World Trade Center was finished nearly 2 years ago. Can't they afford an up to date New York Skyline?
"So back on topic"

Its nice you found my old Bodog account from i dunno 6 - 7 years ago?   You are really showing how much of a lose you actually are you low life shit bag.  The best part about this if you were smart you would have figured out that this is harassment.  And you my friend are from the US while others here are not you are.   I know how to dox too buddy,  I'm just smart enough to keep what i find to myself as it has certain uses to my advantage.  I will say You probably shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Oh and about me not keeping my word..... Find me a person i haven't paid back,  until then you screenshots are of a worthless outdated premature posted scam alert from some tool who panic'd and created more panic before allowing me to fix it.   In which i later settled with and he has retracted his claims.

So much about your claims of me not paying back you dumb fuck.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ponziplayercom-175-realtime-payouts-972540

Now fuck Off Fuck off,
You're like a fucking child.

P.S - my xbox arrived today.   Be jelly!

with that said,  every single time they post my info or start focusing there efforts here on me and my Internet history ill be putting those screenshots in place.   This way whene people google They get to see All of the facts.   I have a right to that

Your XPY Ponzi scam and the fact that you were chosen to be a recipient of a gift from Homero are what makes mentioning your past and present scam activities relevant to this discussion. There are many posts stating that you simply took people's investments in both the XPY Ponzi and theBTC Ponzi as well. Posting some people who did get their money does not change this fact. Detailing that you have a long history of internet scams is 100% relevant and will remain so.
[/quote]

FIND ME 1 PERSON WHO HAS NOT BEEN PAID?

2 PONZI'S ENDED 100% ALL USERS RETURNED.

and no my home address and information about my family was irrelevant.   The fun part was letting you believe you had updated contact info for a week now dickbag.   PS you started posting my info Before i was getting the items that i purchased.
[/quote]

So back on topic since you once again redirected the story to a new personal attack instead of addressing the fact that i just proved you wrong with facts and evidence.

care to find me a person i haven't paid?  Or a Original post by those individuates instead of a quote of a post they later deleted?
legendary
that would be a kicker  Grin

i highly doubt its him. just because that actor was pretty good in that role
i wish id have it on my computer so i could compare voices  Grin

edit:
no hes referring to that character not you. that character used meth

edit2: omg could you get that painting straight!!! doesnt that annoy you at all?  Huh
My Mom & girlfriend thinks i'm handsome Smiley

Oddly My lady doesnt want me to shave :/  

I like how being Unshaven is related to drugs to you.   Kinda funny how you once again avoided being proven wrong by yet another useless redirect / personal attack.

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
@ HG: You choose to keep your forum identity because you keep getting away with your scams. Simple. It is amazing that even when there are dozens of posts presented where people are saying that you ripped them off that you continue this. Suit yourself.

Interestingly, I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen you before, so I did an image search and this possible match popped up:

So you are actually a relatively famous actor? I understand the hair and beard was scruffed up and a few tweak bites have been added for the Spooge character, but when you look closely I think it is a dead on match. Is this really you?
are you on drugs?
it doesnt look good at all. it feels like a premade template for wordpress

edit: i missed the mouse over stuff
if its php theres a library to produce that

Whoever was paid to create the website probably did a cut and paste like everything else GAW does.
it's mostly just basic CSS, nothing to see here
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Setting the merits of any complaints against GAW et al aside, I must give props to whomever made their new homepage: http://talk.btc.com/.   I especially like how the background responds to cursor movement. If I were going to describe the homepage in a word, and assuming that it wasn't made in-house, I would say it is 'expensive-looking.'

Not a lot to show though for 8 months in development.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
hellsgremlin
 Do yourself a favor and just burn your name and start over with a different attitude. Maybe get a real job as it appears you working just as hard on your failed scams as you would having a 9 to 5.
Pages:
Jump to: