Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 27. (Read 47572 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
when i walk in to the bath room and take a dump when my wife is taking a bath the look she gives me is about the way i feel now
Smiley LMAO ...

+1
been there done that Cheesy
Activity: 224
when i walk in to the bath room and take a dump when my wife is taking a bath the look she gives me is about the way i feel now
Smiley LMAO ...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
quick coin lanched every body go here and sign up   http://www.globallshare.com/en/1487707.html      lol Grin Grin
Activity: 189
 Grin Grin Grin to the pub  Grin Grin Grin
Again apologies for the delay, we have nearly resolved all the issues: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/getmininginfo-from-gbcoin/

Getmininginfo screenshot.

Mate... its been more than 30 mins now... Are you guys still releasing it or given up for today and gone to the pub?
her royal highness ask me to convey her annoyance at the late arrival of this coin her miners will be pointed else where. she allso would like to tell you to watch the shadows for MI5 as nobody trys to ripoff the royal currency commoners

:O You mean Her Royal Majesty. Highness is reserved for the Kings/Queens family members, but never for a King or Queen. Smiley.
did i mention how close i was closer than ben and jerry dont make me set military intelligence 5 on you old chap ill hold the dogs off for now but be warned   
would anybody mine brit coin sounds like bit coin 2000000 mill coins tolal scrypt n adaptive  x11
Activity: 112
her royal highness ask me to convey her annoyance at the late arrival of this coin her miners will be pointed else where. she allso would like to tell you to watch the shadows for MI5 as nobody trys to ripoff the royal currency commoners

:O You mean Her Royal Majesty. Highness is reserved for the Kings/Queens family members, but never for a King or Queen. Smiley.

AKA The hairy goat legged lizard

did i mention how close i was closer than ben and jerry dont make me set military intelligence 5 on you old chap ill hold the dogs off for now but be warned   
Activity: 238

Roll Eyes still waiting... how long?
Activity: 238
Launch Date and Time

7pm GMT 11th April
Core Team * AKA "The FAIL Team"

Dave - developer; * AKA "VPS Killer"
Adrian - technical support and PR; * AKA "Nowhere to be seen" - "NS"
Sara - social media; * AKA the "Ghost"

The OP need some adjustment.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Official Community IRC Channel: #gbcoinchat on irc.freenode.net
Activity: 42

http://gbcoin.miners-pool.com

- Only 1% Fee
- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Dedicated Server

Come and Join us !

pre-reg. open !!!
Activity: 182

MineP.it GB Coin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://gb.minep.it:3360 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
how about free coins if i mine this coin am i not allowed to like zee germans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA
how about free coins if i mine this coin am i not allowed to like zee germans
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Yes, we'll do that!

how about a passworded wallet?