Pages:
Author

Topic: GB for Gridseed 5 Chip (0.193BTC) & Blades (2.99BTC) - page 2. (Read 2365 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
5chip price very tempting
oem quotes for 10, 20, 100?

and... Escrow/Paypal?

We have a partner of ours that will take paypal for a additional fee, but prefer not to use escrow unless its 50+, I and Thomas_s have done 7+ digits worth of sales and refunds here, dont really feel its necessary.

I have done multiple transactions With Bobsag3 and Thomas_s. Never Have I had a Problem. I have purchased miners from Bobsag3 and have used his hosting service, all was well. If I was in the market for the things they sell I would not hesitate to do business with them. You have no reason to believe me but what I say is true. No escrow necessary.

Regards,

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net

and... Escrow/Paypal?

We have a partner of ours that will take paypal for a additional fee, but prefer not to use escrow unless its 50+, I and Thomas_s have done 7+ digits worth of sales and refunds here, dont really feel its necessary.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°

and... Escrow/Paypal?
Owner, Minersource.net
new or stuff you have been "BENCH TESTING" ?

All new in box, unless you would like your items to be tested before shipment, assuming they come from Gridseed unused.

How much is additional hosting of blades per month? (after the freee one)

Can I change the pool when I want with login details?

$50/month after the free first month. You will be able to log in and change the info at will.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
How much is additional hosting of blades per month? (after the freee one)

Can I change the pool when I want with login details?
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
new or stuff you have been "BENCH TESTING" ?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Interested. PM sent.
Owner, Minersource.net
if there a date we need to pay by? my coins are kinda tanking right now so stick it out till maybe they recover. Also if i were to get 2 gridseed would it be possible to get one power plug? can just be the nub.

No date you need to pay by, we intend to sell these as stock. Customer money is not being used to pay for these, order was already placed and made.
For power cables, all we have right now are 1:5 and 1:6 PCIe adaptors, so ill figure something out in regards to the cables.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
if there a date we need to pay by? my coins are kinda tanking right now so stick it out till maybe they recover. Also if i were to get 2 gridseed would it be possible to get one power plug? can just be the nub.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Good price. Pm send
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
These are good prices. I sent a pm.
Owner, Minersource.net
will ship out from you or be shipped to me by the 5th

Shipped out from us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
will ship out from you or be shipped to me by the 5th
Activity: 574
Units will ship by May 5th

Gridseed 5 Chip 200/200
Hashrate: ~350Kh/s

The GridSeed ASIC represents the latest in crypto-mining technology. Not only is it the world's first ASIC Scrypt miner, it is capable of mining SHA-256 as well. In fact, you can mine Scrypt and and SHA-256 simultaneously with it. A single GridSeed unit consists of 5 GC3355 55nm Chips capable of mining Scrypt at approximately 350 KH/s, and SHA-256 at around 11.25 GH/s. Power consumption is quite low for Scrypt mining, at only 7 Watts, and higher for SHA-256, at 60 Watts. Each GridSeed unit is neatly designed, and comes with a heatsink and fan to keep it running cool. A mini-USB port enables the unit to connect to a controller. Take your crypto-mining to the next level with GridSeed!

Accessories Included:
  • 1 USB Mini Cable

Gridseed Dual Blades 40/40

Hashrate: 5.2M to 6Mh/sec
Power Consumption: ~180watts

Gridseed's initial USB miner has proven to be very stable and support chaining dozens (or hundreds) of units. These units are based on the same GC3355 gridseed chip.

Accessories Included:
  • 2 USB Mini Cables
  • 1 rPi
  • 1 SD card with mining image
  • 1 PCI-e Power connector adapter/li]
Prices:
0.193 BTC per 5 Chip
2.99 BTC per Blade

Shipping:
Unless otherwise noted shipped via USPS
1-4 (5 Chips) - 0.03 BTC
5-10 (5 Chips) - 0.05 BTC
10-19 (5 Chips) - 0.075 BTC
20 (5 Chips) - Free UPS Ground

1+ Blades - 1 Month Free Co location or Free UPS Ground shipping

Payment:

Only send BTC from a wallet you control and can sign a message from
Send payment to: 15TBFsKhK1DcKRs1iQZQvrbM9QGs3QMXcV
Send a PM to me with your transaction id, shipping address (including name), and quantity ordered
If needed you may need to sign a message from your payment address.

International:
Prices remain the same but shipping must be quoted, please send a PM with the quantity you would like and shipping address including phone number / name.
Pages:
Jump to: