Pages:
Author

Topic: GBA TO LAUNCH FIRST ROBOCOIN BITCOIN ATM IN THE U.K - page 3. (Read 3264 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What about how much you can pull out in fiat??
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So it's money in and bitcoin out, is it? Or can you do 2 way transactions, i.e. pay in a bitcoin, receive cash? The website is rather sparse on the details.

It will only be one way.  Two way is far too much of a headache and besides you wouldn't be able to get on a two way machine for all the drug dealers queuing up to launder their money.
Nope it is a two way machine and there are limits to how much you can pull out or put in in a day. I have been twice to the Robocoin machine in Vancouver and if over 1k Canadian dollars you need to put in i.d and be scanned like you do at airports lol. Smiley

@CaptainBeck the site is under construction still it even says it on the site. They are building a better website. Most of the initial capital funding has just come from word of mouth and without mentioning names (because I am not allowed to disclose here names of investors ) there are some pretty nice backers of this project and like I said be prepared to find some nice news coming soon.. Smiley Also may I point out this is a brick and mortar business as the machines are not virtual they actually are objects to be placed in venues around the World. There will be some internet based services also but they will come at a later date for now we are looking at ROBOCOIN ATMS. Hope this info helps a bit.
Activity: 168
scam.

also v shady website

You don't have a clue and because you don't have a clue I suggest you keep imbecile comments off the forum boards.. no offense.. Smiley

Do due diligence before making accusations.. The company is registered and I know for sure the machine is on its way.. Smiley

Also thanks Sam for the thumbs up.. appreciated.. When they see the ATM go live they will not be able to poopoo it so not really worried lol.

You need to not care about trolls/scam callers on here.

But he is right, the website sucks, scam or no scam, a better website will help alot now of days, especially for a virtual based product or world.

I'm hoping this and the news on the tax change for BTC really boasts things here in the UK.
Activity: 232
So it's money in and bitcoin out, is it? Or can you do 2 way transactions, i.e. pay in a bitcoin, receive cash? The website is rather sparse on the details.

It will only be one way.  Two way is far too much of a headache and besides you wouldn't be able to get on a two way machine for all the drug dealers queuing up to launder their money.
Activity: 140
I am looking forward to the all the press that GBA will receive once the first machine is placed..Only a few more weeks to go. I will be posting more out breaking news once I receive it from the Horse's mouth.. stay tuned for some exciting news in the coming days.. Grin Grin
scam.

also v shady website

You don't have a clue and because you don't have a clue I suggest you keep imbecile comments off the forum boards.. no offense.. Smiley

Do due diligence before making accusations.. The company is registered and I know for sure the machine is on its way.. Smiley

Also thanks Sam for the thumbs up.. appreciated.. When they see the ATM go live they will not be able to poopoo it so not really worried lol.
Activity: 404
It's a real business,you don't really have much eye for details..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
scam.

also v shady website
Bitcoin is here to stay and ATMS are going to be popping up everywhere now..
Investors are pouring into GBA ordering machines and crowdfunding will soon be available to micro investors..This is going to be huge I can see it.. This has only to help the price of BTC go up and up.. Smiley

http://globalbitcoinatm.com/
https://www.facebook.com/gbaltd

FROM GBA ON THEIR FB PAGE: 

Global Bitcoin ATM is proud to announce that it will soon be ready to place its first Kiosk in London UK in February 2014.

We have several more machines on the way so we are actively searching for suitable venues in the UK.

Polls are currently showing that Bitcoin ATMs may increase traffic by as much as 32% for business owners, translating into greater revenues for your business.

If you would like to be considered as a venue please visit the link below, register your interest and we will be in contact with you soon.

http://globalbitcoinatm.com/
Pages:
Jump to: