Pages:
Author

Topic: GDFR!!! Going Down For Real!! - page 2. (Read 810 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 13, 2017, 10:21:08 AM
The saddest thing is to see the bitcoin community panic selling because some retard banker said something about it while there is obviously a conflict of interest and from another perspective, I see no reason on why people are panicking, bitcoin skyrocketed the last a few months, It's going to really take more then this to kill it, which is not happening anytime soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 13, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
That's right I feel bad that I need to hold my bitcoin and wait when the price goes up again even if I need it right now because I need to pay some of my billings. I coudn't let go and sell it now because the price wasn't good and I feel like I'm going to lose a lot. I hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
September 13, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
As you see today,  the value of the bitcoin is very low and it makes us users lose hope.  How sad it is right??
Oh yeah dude,  it is very dissapointed that bitcoin is going down and it losing its value. How sad to think that before you are really excited that bitcoin is at high price but now,  how sad...  Lets wait if that will continue to go down.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 10:18:52 AM
Don't worry about it, this is just a small dip when you look at how much bitcoin has risen this year. Pullbacks like this is to be expected since we have not had one since breaking above 3000. It does not affect the long term prospects of bitcoin at all.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 10:16:32 AM
As you see today,  the value of the bitcoin is very low and it makes us users lose hope.  How sad it is right??
Pages:
Jump to: