Pages:
Author

Topic: Gemini failed, they said. Bitcon will not go up, they said. GOAL: 500$ - page 2. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
As for the timing of your post (you haven't sold yet?!):

Why? Because of a price correction? It's part o every uptrend...

Sure, just like the price correction from $1200 (which is still not fully correctededed) Undecided

@cellard, I remember when 56% of Bitcoiners Believed the Bitcoin Price Will Reach $10k in 2014 Cheesy

damn right you remember, that's why you made a newbie account, because your old account was so full of truth, the forum can't even handle it.

$10k was a reasonable target for 2014, bitcoin is currently just massively undervalued. Take advantage of that fact.

Or don't, either way is fine with me. But don't come crying to me when bitcoin finally DOES correct itself to its true value.

$10k is a reasonable target for 2020. Bitcoin price could reach $10k earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
The real GOAL is THE MOON!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Sure, just like the price correction from $1200 (which is still not fully correctededed) Undecided

@cellard, I remember when 56% of Bitcoiners Believed the Bitcoin Price Will Reach $10k in 2014 Cheesy

Those polls are useless.. it just attracts wish thinkers that got sucked up into the hype..

If that poll was run a bit later during the downtrend, the results would ve looked way different.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

damn right you remember, that's why you made a newbie account, because your old account was so full of truth, the forum can't even handle it.

$10k was a reasonable target for 2014, bitcoin is currently just massively undervalued. Take advantage of that fact.

Or don't, either way is fine with me. But don't come crying to me when bitcoin finally DOES correct itself to its true value.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Remember when we had trolls saying we would crash below 150? Now things are looking really stable 100 dollars above that and we are having healthy growth, that's slow and continued in time. No doubt that Bitcoin will have several other massive bubbles that will make the 1.2K ATH look cheap and then another crash (and then another ATH that is higher than never seen before) and this for at least 50 years until the halving has happened enough times to stablish a high price (which will be really high if BTC is still arround and guess what, it will).
Activity: 366
Merit: 261

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's like this: You start from zer0? The only way is up. I mean, would have been pretty weird if, after (what was it, like 20 BTC the first day?) the volume went down.
As for the timing of your post (you haven't sold yet?!): slowpoke.gif
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
If you look at this charthttps://cryptowat.ch/gemini/btcusd/1day you will see a huge increase in gemini volume almost every day. I think if everyone buys in early, you and me can be very very rich.
I also think that most part f the money that left bitcoin in the past two years sill in the exchanges or in any case in the bitcoiners' ownership. Iff that money, together with the new inflow in gemini and by new users wei will have a happy new year.
Pages:
Jump to: