Pages:
Author

Topic: Gender-Equality: 2021 - page 2. (Read 226 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
November 01, 2021, 07:58:17 PM
Nobody can even find equality from one person to the next. Why would anyone think there could be gender equality?

Cool

Hi,  Smiley

Did you read the article?

although in reality I do not understand your answer very well, I think you are out of the context expressed in the subject.

It is very strange that you mention equality in individuality, it is very incoherent, in fact nonsensical, you give yourself the answer, by the way.

Now I answer you, gender equality exists, just in case you did not know, but there is an imbalance in opportunities and that is what the issue is about.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 8
November 01, 2021, 03:46:46 PM
Nobody can even find equality from one person to the next. Why would anyone think there could be gender equality?

Cool

Plenty of people are willing to do whatever it takes to create gender equality. Just give them control over your personal and professional life and they'll turn the world into their vision of a utopia.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
October 31, 2021, 03:49:12 PM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
October 31, 2021, 12:27:42 PM
In the past days I have found somewhat divergent opinions that go against that premise of equality, without a doubt that there are cultural and social elements that for some are a priority and in fact for those of us who are outside that cultural line we respect it but not we share.

Despite these gains, many challenges remain: discriminatory laws and social norms remain pervasive, women continue to be underrepresented at all levels of political leadership, and 1 in 5 women and girls between the ages of 15 and 49 report experiencing physical or sexual violence by an intimate partner within a 12-month period.
Source:https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/gender-equality/

The current situation has undoubtedly caused a great setback:

“Limited gains in gender equality and women’s rights made over the decades are in danger of being rolled back due to the COVID-19 pandemic,” the UN Secretary-General said in April 2020, urging  governments to put women and girls at the centre of their recovery efforts.
Source:https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/gender-equality/

Ground is being lost in terms of gender equality or even the current situation has only served to show that, far from achieving significant progress, we continue to worsen and the covid-19 has only brought out realities that are not being overcome.
-/WdyT?/-
Pages:
Jump to: