Pages:
Author

Topic: Generating Passive Income - page 5. (Read 3365 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:51:07 PM
Passive income is a process of having an income without such work. This includes investments in bitcoins, ethereum, altcoins, real estate, mutual funds, bonds, etc. Mining, in my opinion is included because you just buy a hard drive and let it mine for you. Generating passive income means that you must invest in any of this either 1 or more.
Yes, you right. If we want to maximalize passive income we must keep focus on growing asset. Bitcoin is good for begining, but if I have  big capital, I prefer like to do more by create or buy home, store or even  real estate.  I will rent those asset.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
Hey folks,

I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?

Appreciate any replies,

All POS (proof of stake) coins will reward holders of their coins with more coins, this in theory is passive income as long as the coins retain their value over time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 09:13:54 PM
Passive income is a process of having an income without such work. This includes investments in bitcoins, ethereum, altcoins, real estate, mutual funds, bonds, etc. Mining, in my opinion is included because you just buy a hard drive and let it mine for you. Generating passive income means that you must invest in any of this either 1 or more.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 14, 2017, 07:34:29 PM
you can read up on the POS (proof of stake) algorithm.
It is designed to reward people that hold (stake) a certain amount of altcoins for a certain time.

This way, you can create passive income, however, it's only a limited number of altcoins that use POS, if you pick an altcoin to stake, and you gain 10% in one year, but in the same time, the altcoin's price goes down 50%, you end up with more altcoins but with less actual value.

Yes, that is correct, however the profits are not usually very abundant using this method. For example, one of the altcoins that became very popular recently due to the generosity of its bounties is DeepOnion, but through staking it is only generating a poor 5% annual profit. I've heard that altcom is offering a lot more, but I still can not corroborate it.
I'm thinking that too, people who are staking their coins, burden the risk of fluctuation seeing that many of these altcoins often fluctuate so hard within a years, if staking only generate such small amount of money
it's kinda waste of time, just go trading and we can earn more than this staking coin option.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 07:18:09 PM
you can read up on the POS (proof of stake) algorithm.
It is designed to reward people that hold (stake) a certain amount of altcoins for a certain time.

This way, you can create passive income, however, it's only a limited number of altcoins that use POS, if you pick an altcoin to stake, and you gain 10% in one year, but in the same time, the altcoin's price goes down 50%, you end up with more altcoins but with less actual value.

Yes, that is correct, however the profits are not usually very abundant using this method. For example, one of the altcoins that became very popular recently due to the generosity of its bounties is DeepOnion, but through staking it is only generating a poor 5% annual profit. I've heard that altcom is offering a lot more, but I still can not corroborate it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
November 14, 2017, 07:13:18 PM
I don't think that there's really a coin meant to do that because the value of the coins is determined by their market caps and the higher the investors and holders number is, the higher the coin's value gets . So people who owned bitcoin around 2012 have made 600% gains because the market cap increased , not because the coin is designed to increase it's value , that's nonsense .
Activity: 168
reading.......
November 14, 2017, 07:01:54 PM
I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?
there really is no guarantee that the coin you have invested gives you a passive income,
and if it gives you the advantage of luck one of the big ones.....

Though it won't have any assurance for that but I'll give trust to my coins that it may give me something in return after all. Even though how potential is your coin, but if you don't work for it then there is nothing will happen.

Buying and holding potentially profitable coins is a great idea but be sure you have monitoring it's flow in the market place and you can sell it when it's price will go high.

and a very difficult moment in this matter is the choice of a project whose coin will have a trading potential. because if it's bad to take this issue, you will have to control only the real price drop and the collapse of investment.
Yes you can manage a loss drop of a coin if you have enough trading skills to regain the loss drop of your coin. It is like controling the coins when will it rise and go down you need to be patient  as long as the rate is down and wait for the right time and realize the potential of the trading potential of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 14, 2017, 06:55:03 PM
there really is no guarantee that the coin you have invested gives you a passive income,

Though it won't have any assurance for that but I'll give trust to my coins that it may give me something in return after all. Even though how potential is your coin, but if you don't work for it then there is nothing will happen.

Buying and holding potentially profitable coins is a great idea but be sure you have monitoring it's flow in the market place and you can sell it when it's price will go high.

and a very difficult moment in this matter is the choice of a project whose coin will have a trading potential. because if it's bad to take this issue, you will have to control only the real price drop and the collapse of investment.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 04:58:34 PM
For Generating passive income, I would recommend to Buy Trading bot like Gunbot and setup on VPS
for 24/7 Crypto Trading..

GunBot available at https://tradingbotpro.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
November 14, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Activity: 303
November 14, 2017, 03:58:16 PM
Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,

Yes these are coins that mine through either staking or through a masternode. The best coins generally give upwards of 10%+ interest in a year and this can make some good money on the side especially if the coin rises in

value as well!
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 14, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
You can also deal with bitcoin mining or other cryptocurrencies, but for mining you will certainly have to spend a lot of money.  And besides bitcoin you also need monitoring stable cryptocurrencies such as etherium, litecoin, ripple, monero or other cryptocurrencies, at the moment, of course, there is nothing better than bitcoin.

Mining is not worth for try at the moment , IMO
I'm usually earn passive income from my speech on local forum since I've been trust as a speaker for bitcoin so yeah.. there is a lot way to earn bitcoin without spending too much expense
Mining is always worth a try but only if you are able to meet three requisites, first you need to have a significant amount of money so you can buy the latest miners, second you need to have access to cheap electricity in your country, and finally you need to join a mining pool.
Activity: 133
November 10, 2017, 12:13:33 PM
One of the good ways to generate a passive income is to pledge skills and time by giving feedback to the projects and get rewarded.

Crowdholding has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating its eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platform user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 10, 2017, 04:11:53 AM
You can invest in bitcoin for passive income. But better invest for a long time.
If you have a more money saving in bank, you can try invest bitcoin for your future.
For passive income, investing in bitcoin is the best and one of the easiest way. According to my point of view investing in bitcoin is hundred times better than keeping your money in bank because by investing in bitcoin, it will give you a very fine profit over time.

On the other hand if you are keeping your money in bank so than you have to pay taxes and pay bank charges, which means it is reducing your money by some means.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
November 07, 2017, 07:42:05 PM
You can invest in bitcoin for passive income. But better invest for a long time.
If you have a more money saving in bank, you can try invest bitcoin for your future.
Bitcoin is good, and by just funding your wallet it can be an investment. But if you’re going to rely on waiting for increase before you make some earnings, then it’s a waste of time. This doesn’t work all the time, it will only happen occasionally, so you have to wait if that’s what you want to be doing. I will prefer working and gaining what you need through other means like signature campaign.

To have passive income you must prepare into bitcoin in two strategy option of buying and holding because it was surely it can generate passive income on that. Just making sure you have extra effort of patient and exact time on monitoring the price value of bitcoin to have a perfect time in generating income.

Holding your bitcoins doesn't give you a passive income and it doesn't make your money to multiply. Working your money beyond holding just like trading might give you more profit.
And talking about passive coins, it can be hardly to find since all of this are very vulnerable for changes anytime. Only we have to do is to give trust and be positive to generate profit from of what coin we have now.

Yes, it’s true. Just holding your coins would not generate any passive income. Although that holding coins or one bitcoin would increase in value in the future, it is different from generating passive income because it would not multiply or increase the coin itself. There are other ways of generating passive income such as perhaps investing in a project - you would then be given some income even without doing anything - thus that is passive income. You could do this with other coins as well, just choose or invest wisely.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
November 07, 2017, 07:36:00 PM
Bitcoin is good, and by just funding your wallet it can be an investment. But if you’re going to rely on waiting for increase before you make some earnings, then it’s a waste of time. This doesn’t work all the time, it will only happen occasionally, so you have to wait if that’s what you want to be doing. I will prefer working and gaining what you need through other means like signature campaign.

To have passive income you must prepare into bitcoin in two strategy option of buying and holding because it was surely it can generate passive income on that. Just making sure you have extra effort of patient and exact time on monitoring the price value of bitcoin to have a perfect time in generating income.

Holding your bitcoins doesn't give you a passive income and it doesn't make your money to multiply. Working your money beyond holding just like trading might give you more profit.
And talking about passive coins, it can be hardly to find since all of this are very vulnerable for changes anytime. Only we have to do is to give trust and be positive to generate profit from of what coin we have now.

Yes, that’s true. Although holding is a good investment, it won’t generate passive income. Holding coins or one bitcoin won’t give you passive income but it would increase in value in the future. There’s a difference. The coin itself won’t multiply or increase. I guess another way for you to have some passive income would be to invest in other projects, because there you will get paid even without doing anything - thus it is passive.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
November 07, 2017, 07:04:00 PM
Proof of Stake would be the way to make completely passive income off of a cryptocurrency. Check out the mechanics behind any PoS coin. I've learned personally that you need a pretty hefty amount of coins to really produce anything significant from them though. But it is passive regardless. You'de be better off learning about trading to make money with crypto. Obviously, that is not passive though. Personally it's a big goal of mine to establish a few passive sources of income even outside of crypto. Keep the money flowing!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

If you bought a Bitcoin for $6000 and sold it for $7000, consider $1000 a passive income... So I think holding worth much more than AltCoins passive income. We know the Crypto-Currency that get more value along the time is Bitcoin, then it's the best option to hold, invest and make deals (maybe one or another currency are good too, but not like Bitcoin).

I would think twice before holding my money in AltCoins just to receive passive income from this POS feature as it's very probable the AltCoin's price will stay stable, increase only a bit or drop hard while BTC is skyrocketing...
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
November 07, 2017, 06:43:04 PM
There are 2 very good coins that have DPoS (delegated proof of service). What this means is that you keep your coins in your wallet and you vote for a delegate, and in turn they share a fixed % of what they forge (kinda like mining) with you. The coins are Ark and Lisk, with Ark paying out roughly 10%/year and Lisk a little bit less.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 07, 2017, 06:35:17 PM
Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,
Buying Bitcoin and hold for a while till its value appreciate before you sell is really a good way of generating passive income for yourself. And You can equally invest some altcoins and be making profit at the end of the day, especially when Bitcoin value is decreasing some altcoins will be increasing. So Op, try and research well to know more about the altcoins that will give you what exactly you are looking for in your investment pursuits.
Pages:
Jump to: