Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Mining- cloud mining -%3 discount promotion on every purchase - page 2. (Read 903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hi guys;

if you want to long term investment in BITCOIN and/or ALTCOINS , then you have to buy hash power directly from the mining companies which is called "hash power contract".

The best ever company in this field Genesis Mining , their biggest farm in the ICELAND and use GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, therefore electric costs are much lower than other companies in this field..

There are Bitcoin, ether and altcoins contracts at the moment and gives you different plans for the future.. Please be note that at 2020, before btc reward going down the half, you have to make your action.

You can also attend affiliate program like me, and get bonus from 2.5 % on every your offer and upgrade bonus % 3 , % 4.... etc.. easily upto 8 grade..

So, if you are new in the bitcoin market or you still try your asic hardware in your home, then please have a look the Genesis mining website and contract plans.

You can use my % 3 discount code everytime you purchase a new plan, because i am registered member in there and my code is valid forever.

genesis mining web site:   https://www.genesis-mining.com

my discount code : hL7jEe

happy mining !

Until now I have no interest in cloud mining. Maybe there are still many people who pay attention to you, but not for me. I have been very disappointed because it felt the most unwelcome things many people. Cloud mining makes me lose a lot of bitcoin in the absence of satisfactory results.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys;

if you want to long term investment in BITCOIN and/or ALTCOINS , then you have to buy hash power directly from the mining companies which is called "hash power contract".

The best ever company in this field Genesis Mining , their biggest farm in the ICELAND and use GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, therefore electric costs are much lower than other companies in this field..

There are Bitcoin, ether and altcoins contracts at the moment and gives you different plans for the future.. Please be note that at 2020, before btc reward going down the half, you have to make your action.

You can also attend affiliate program like me, and get bonus from 2.5 % on every your offer and upgrade bonus % 3 , % 4.... etc.. easily upto 8 grade..

So, if you are new in the bitcoin market or you still try your asic hardware in your home, then please have a look the Genesis mining website and contract plans.

You can use my % 3 discount code everytime you purchase a new plan, because i am registered member in there and my code is valid forever.

genesis mining web site:   https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/889405

my discount code : hL7jEe

happy mining !
Pages:
Jump to: