Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis-mining.com || Signature Campaign || Discontinued - page 4. (Read 8821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Address: 1EHhDoTbmmMMZjx5qPkSBoLhqibywGXkxN
Post Count 917 (as of when I PM'd you yesterday)

Check the docs link, all slots are taken AFAIK.
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
Did I miss the opportunity to do this?  I'll just put the signature on for now, let me know!
Hmm, yes you just missed it

Position: Sr. Member
Address: 1JFY8ZYtUnp2kHcJjqWsG12CrSjtCMZ19m

Welcome aboard!

All regular slots filled!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Did I miss the opportunity to do this?  I'll just put the signature on for now, let me know!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
All sum-up slots are filled now!

Congratulations Jambola2 and Spartan82 Smiley

[....]

Well of course it ends up with the final result, but at least it would seem he's more trustworthy if he can prove some things.

Well, we are a real company and intend to grow further in the future. We definitely put in all our reputation and trust to guarantee everyone is paid at the end of this campaign.
Please google us, check our main thread, you will see many people already have met us, we are everything else than anonymous! You'll find most of us also on LinkedIn and can chat if you like to.

Still we understand after all what happened here on the forums and in the cryptoworld in general, that you are screptic. Let us know how you would like to have availability of funds proved or similar, we will see what we can do without disclosing internals.

Thankyou kindly sir! Looking forward to payday haha
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
So since all the extra slots are filled up if I make 100 posts today and one member will not make it to 50 posts... can I take his spot?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
All sum-up slots are filled now!

Congratulations Jambola2 and Spartan82 Smiley

[....]

Well of course it ends up with the final result, but at least it would seem he's more trustworthy if he can prove some things.

Well, we are a real company and intend to grow further in the future. We definitely put in all our reputation and trust to guarantee everyone is paid at the end of this campaign.
Please google us, check our main thread, you will see many people already have met us, we are everything else than anonymous! You'll find most of us also on LinkedIn and can chat if you like to.

Still we understand after all what happened here on the forums and in the cryptoworld in general, that you are screptic. Let us know how you would like to have availability of funds proved or similar, we will see what we can do without disclosing internals.
Hey genesis, looks like I've taken up another top up slot. 150 posts from start of signature campaign.. Could you confirm next time your online? Looking forward to future business here I like this campaign haha
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
can a member also join this signature campaign
Requirements:
•   Full Member status
•   Not a scammer (positive trust)
No.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Don't think so sorry, Full Member status minimum.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
I was thinking that even if he doesn't want to use escrow, he should at least do something to prove that he has the funds to pay everybody.
Oh hai! You switched boat. welcome Wink

I just completed my old campaign anyway, so switching didn't hurt.
Regarding on the solidity of this guy... actually even if he has escrow or some sorta things to prove himself. Ends up whether he pays or not lies on his trust. Seems he had good trust in the community (at least from the few posts that he had in Alts and seems paying out), then I guess this won't be another TradeFortress  Wink (hope so)
At the end of the day, everything goes back to him. and if he is traceable, I guess I have nothing to worry about (Seems GM been to texas bitcoin conf. that's what i mean traceable)

Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
I was thinking that even if he doesn't want to use escrow, he should at least do something to prove that he has the funds to pay everybody.

Regarding on the solidity of this guy... actually even if he has escrow or some sorta things to prove himself. Ends up whether he pays or not lies on his trust. Seems he had good trust in the community (at least from the few posts that he had in Alts and seems paying out), then I guess this won't be another TradeFortress  Wink (hope so)
At the end of the day, everything goes back to him. and if he is traceable, I guess I have nothing to worry about (Seems GM been to texas bitcoin conf. that's what i mean traceable)
legendary

Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
legendary

Welcome aboard!

Hi, can you please state your objection to using escrow? Thank you. Smiley
If you feel like you need escrow to feel safe, and OP doesn't want to, maybe this campaign isn't for you?
I'm simply asking what his objection is. That's a valid question that everyone should be asking.
Ah yeah of course, I just sensed that something more was implied in the question! If not, no probs.

Welcome aboard!

If you feel like you need escrow to feel safe, and OP doesn't want to, maybe this campaign isn't for you?
I'm simply asking what his objection is. That's a valid question that everyone should be asking.
Ah yeah of course, I just sensed that something more was implied in the question! If not, no probs.
Activity: 728

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Confirming my post count 396, that gives me a sum up slot. Originally 295 when started this campaign. Happy with that let the coin roll in now!
legendary
Activity: 1050
What's interesting is that he's been online recently, too, but hasn't posted. I hope I don't regret joining this campaign..

I think he is legit. The downsides are a lot for not paying up.

Besides jdebunt says they are sound so I think they are.
Pages:
Jump to: