Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Minining Steem cloud Minining - page 2. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
June 04, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
Just be careful, genesis mining may not give you the correct payout.
I started a contract with them more than 2 months ago. I only got one month payouts from them. I contacted them several times and their answers were always "be patient and they will fix it soon". And now they totally ignore my email.
I saw the other guy complained the same problem in facebook in the account of genesis mining. You can check it out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 04, 2017, 06:11:53 AM
It doesn't matter whether you're mining Bitcoin, Steem, Ethereum or DASH.  No one gets ROI on Genesis Mining.  No one can do it.  And now that the price has gone up, people have started deluding themselves into thinking that it's possible. 

After the price has gone up dramatically for basically every single alt and for Bitcoin as well, there's now going to be a quick rise in difficulty to match that over the coming couple of months.

You'll find that your payouts get lower and lower and lower as the difficulty of Steem goes up and the price goes down.  Slowly but surely you lose all hope of achieving ROI.  After the two years of your contract are up, Genesis Mining have your miners for as long as they want to use it.

It's like a "legitimate" way to steal people's money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
June 04, 2017, 12:24:30 AM
I rather mine STEEM on my own than mine them with cloudmining. It takes a long time to get back your roll of investment. So i rather mine them with mining rig. Cloudmining is not as stable as you think. A lot of cloudmining just ran away together with investors money and never look back. The saddest part of it is no scammer ever caught.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 04:01:34 PM
I started mining STEEM on Genesis Mining i bought 5 MHS just wondering if anyone else have tried to mine STEEM on there. i havent gotten any payments nor does it have a minimum withdraw amount. Has anyone had any success Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: