Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Vision Token (GVT) - Good opportunity? 9m market cap currently - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. What was the ICO price please.
I like the project, website and Team. I will do my research and then decide. Any tipps.

Cheers
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
They have the team, vision, and exchanges. Now its a matter of following through. I thought it was a fair market cap (~10m) and some big phases coming down the timeline so I'm excited to see. It is on the risker side of investments compared to more established coins like XMR, ETH, BTC but I like the application of blockchain to this industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
dumped some more lol. at 2.05$ now, idk if this is bottom but seems like a good price
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think it is early to say.
But this coin have some great features.
And the team is also solid.
If it gets its desired attention it can go to 3X very easily because the total marketcap is so low now.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Love this project. I bought some yesterday at $2.75, holding long term. This investor platform is so innovative and practical, I can see this token going 100x.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
https://genesis.vision/

Surged immediately upon release on Etherdelta, and next day it was already listed on Kucoin and Binance. Charlie Shrem among the advisors.

Dumped a bit and at around 2.5$ on Binance now. ICO price was 1$ but they burned all the unsold tokens, so total supply is only 4.4m, circulating 3.7 according to CMC
Pages:
Jump to: