Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Vision Token (GVT) - Good Potential for 2018 - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I know this token is good from when its ico. They only collected 3 million but they perform good. Because the developer have a good roadmap and the usecase for its token. Platform will be launch at april first. Coin in circullation is onlt 3.8 million and total issued is 4.2 million. Developer token 500k is vested.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
how this token just collected 2 million?  I think the marketcap price is still very low. the price must be at least $ 50. i think this is possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Thanks for bringing this up.
From what I can see these managed funds can be for other markets and not just crypto? While you can use your crypto to invest in any of these funds regardless of their targeted markets?

I like the sound of that if so, there are other fund coins already which are just crypto focused and much larger caps than this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Stats as of original post:
Circulating Supply: 3,726,781 GVT
Current Marketcap: $70,233,795 USD
Current Price: $18.85 USD / 0.00167946 BTC
Whitepaper: https://genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/

Genesis Vision is building a platform for the private trust management market, using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Their platform unites exchanges, brokers, traders, and investors which as of 2016 was over a $70 trillion market. Investors will be able to deposit money and have certified professionals invest their money for them, with their results being 100% transparent and accurate due to it being publicly displayed on the blockchain. This fixes 2 of the main issues with today's current system - lack of trust and lack of liquidity - because everything is shown on the blockchain and investors are able to cash out instantly at any point. In my opinion, along with many others who support the project, this will revolutionize the trust management industry along with providing newcomers an easy way to get into the cryptocurrency market - even though the platform itself is not limited to just cryptos.

A big issue with coins in today's market is that the coin itself has no use and valued purely based on market speculation. However with GVT, the token itself is used for all platform operations, profit distributions, and managers' token trading on the internal exchange. This means the token will be actively used by every single person using the platform, creating a huge demand. The platform is set to fully launch by the end of 2018, however we will see the Alpha version of the platform at around March. From both their team and advisors, they are already connected with over 400 brokers around the world which is great news.

A $70M marketcap is pennies, this token will easily make it into the 3 digits in 2018 making it a great longterm investment. I encourage everyone to take a look at the project and read their whitepaper as it's quite impressive. At $100 a coin is still under $400M mcap, the room for growth on this project is incredible and you guys should feel lucky to get in this early (if you take the opportunity).
Pages:
Jump to: