Pages:
Author

Topic: genisis mining = fraud? - page 2. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
That is somehow a fraud as you are unable to recover the same amount of coins invested on the contracts. You receive lower income each new day and nobody knows what will happen after sometime on the lifetime packages... Cloud mining is always a waste of money, stay away from these sites, the HYIP Ponzi schemes too.

But what I think strange here is that you didn't receive any ETH, is that ("nothing happens")? If so, show proofs of what you say and post on Scam Accusations section.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 02, 2017, 06:43:18 PM
Who brings you there in genisis mining? they are not fraud because the fact they are  actually scammers..
You money is not safe to them never heard that there is cloud mining site are safe most of the news and my experience in cloud mining site they good in the first start of their business but for long term they are not good you will just waste your time for investing and in the end you lose a money,...

So next time stay away from them ..
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 02, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
Hi,

I recently made some contracts with genesis mining not before I did not viewed some reviews about the guys. Most people said nearly all mining clouds are fraud but this one. So I decided to invest something in Ehter as I'd like to have and save some for the future. I did a 2 year contract and wasted 500 EUR there but nothing happens. The dashboard is not even on the actual date regarding the "income" neither is anything happening or shown at all.

Are there any current customers of that cloud or am I pranked? I hope this is the correct sub forum.

Kind regards.

Don't you have any idea about them before investing at them? genesis mining is legitimate mining busines but i don't think they are profitable anymore since difficulty is much even more higher these days and you could actually search some feedbacks onhere if you search those. I think you should contact their support if it is possible to pull out your contract out their i don't truly now if this is possible but try it so that you can recover your money or else you could wait untill your capital will regain back on long time waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
May 02, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
Did you use the customer service link at the Genesis Mining website to see what the problem is? Genesis Mining is legitimate; just has never been a very good deal with the high fees they charge.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 02, 2017, 05:17:18 PM
Hi,

I recently made some contracts with genesis mining not before I did not viewed some reviews about the guys. Most people said nearly all mining clouds are fraud but this one. So I decided to invest something in Ehter as I'd like to have and save some for the future. I did a 2 year contract and wasted 500 EUR there but nothing happens. The dashboard is not even on the actual date regarding the "income" neither is anything happening or shown at all.

Are there any current customers of that cloud or am I pranked? I hope this is the correct sub forum.

Kind regards.

Pages:
Jump to: