Pages:
Author

Topic: GEOMA Dao ICO Discussion - page 4. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
May 04, 2020, 05:07:49 AM
I saw in the Geoma dao telegram group, they have sent bounty tokens for Twitter, Telegram and Signature campaigns, but for Articles and Youtube they have not sent them for Gas reasons but in my opinion it is not true, maybe the main reason is bounty participants who have got their tokens sell it on forkdelta and it is unfortunate when the project still needs investor funds to register on a large exchange
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
May 04, 2020, 04:08:36 AM
Geoma DAO is one of latest ICO which made some good buzz around. The preICO and ICO price was 0.0074 ETH. What do you think? Will this ICO make a change from the previous? One recent activity of the DEV team I did not like also, they are yet to send required gas fee for sending their bounty token. It is just an weird behavior.
Are those signs that the project is not clear? But If I'm not wrong, Isn't the token already sent for Bounty? Try to check your wallet, I've got some GMD from their bounties. I hope GMD prices when listed will remain stable or increase.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 04, 2020, 03:22:08 AM
Geoma DAO is one of latest ICO which made some good buzz around. The preICO and ICO price was 0.0074 ETH. What do you think? Will this ICO make a change from the previous? One recent activity of the DEV team I did not like also, they are yet to send required gas fee for sending their bounty token. It is just an weird behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: