Pages:
Author

Topic: George Soros "getting ready" to trade cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 374 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
This news immediately responded positively by the market and Bitcoin prices look up although not significant. Hopefully this news will invite whales and trade will increase.
I can not wait for the best moment...
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Soros is well-known in the investment world,in fact earning the title of "the man who broke the Bank of England". Could be real serious money if it is true he is investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Soros is a financial personality but honestly i don't trust in him or in the news about him.m I think that it would be nice to make this kind of investments but from the entire clip i love the part with the dashboard with a lot of crypto icons, it is incredible how this world develop and it keeps going.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
George Soros is reportedly getting ready to start trading in crypto. Now, I wonder what the hell does that mean. Soros is a multi billion dollar player... it's not like the markets are liquid enough for him unless he wants to stay with Bitcoin only, the rest of the coins are a joke as we all know, so I assume his biggest position would be Bitcoin.

Will he be trading futures or the actual asset? does this bring us closer to an ETF since the SEC would sure like to see huge players trading an ETF and not Bitcoin itself? (so they can manipulate it better..)

What impact do these George Soros news have on Bitcoin?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/06/soros-fund-reportedly-preparing-to-trade-cryptocurrencies.html

The news say it will be through his investment fund, but we don't know what they will be doing exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: