Pages:
Author

Topic: [GER]GermanyCoin! Giving away the whole premine to everyone ! - page 19. (Read 39104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
You already have the deutsche mark coin and the hitler coin guys

One more?
 Huh

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I wonder if you know that there are laws governing data protection and data security in Germany regarding your "Airdrop" via ID-Card no.

And supporting Germany with a national coin but then even without a German website hosted on a de-domain?

I hope you have some good ideas what you want to tell to the German Federal Supervisory Authority (BaFin) about your "new" currency for Germany.

Btw, Geemany has already tax laws for mining cryptocurrencies. So good luck if this a legal action to support us poor Germans.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
20:00 cet how many in Moscow
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Yeah we know that, thats why we are thinking about a couple of security features and thats why not the whole premine will be distributed this way.
Activity: 271
Germanycoin? Call it Reichsmünze ffs!
Activity: 574
Yeah thats right, but the whole premine will be given away. Not everyone has a mining rig, it's a good possibility to open the cryptocurrency world to new people.

LOL, how long this bullshit gonna last?
Until all contries in the world have their own Scamcoin PremineCoin Cryptocurrency.

Then they will go on making coins for aliens in Mars, Venus, Pluto...
Announcement:

The release will be as planned today at 20:00 (in round 2 hours) but we will have to delay the first airdrop by a week, because we don't have enouth time to finish a good payout script on time.  @all Germans please be patient. you will get your free Coins very soon.

Ankündigung:

Der Coin wird wie angekündigt heute um 20:00 Uhr released, allerdings werden wir den ersten Autdrop auf nächten Sonntag (30.03.2014) verlegen, da wir nich genug Zeit haben ein gutes Auszahlungsscript fertig zu stellen. Wir bitte um Entschuldigung dafür. Man muss und zu Gute halten das dies vor dem Release angekündigt wird.

Auch deutsch will gelernt sein mein Freund, so wird das nichts

Ja tut mir, wir sind grad noch dabei alles fertig zu stellen und die Zeit rennt. Ich werd den Text noch korrigieren.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Half of the coins will be given away to the german people that prove their identity with their national ID# on our website.

How can YOU do that? do you have access to the whole national DB's social security numbers? I dont think so, stop lieing.
Just another straight-up clone of Aurora and spain.

And even if he would have access. He would not be able to process all of it. I don't know how many people are necessary for a project like this. A country needs a fucking government agency to handle all this shit and they are slow like snails. But dev thinks he can do it. It would be possible but IMO he is just looking for fast money. It would be better if there would be a pot. And from every mined block there goes something into this pot. From this pot people would get their share via paper wallets. No Premine without transparency. I believe in altcoins made for countries but this is just bullshit. And if he would not have done it then a dude with a blog named Coinonaer would have done it. He came up with idea and another guy named Dewdeded took over. I guess that's our dev.

But i will mine this shit anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Announcement:

The release will be as planned today at 20:00 (in round 2 hours) but we will have to delay the first airdrop by a week, because we don't have enouth time to finish a good payout script on time.  @all Germans please be patient. you will get your free Coins very soon.

Ankündigung:

Der Coin wird wie angekündigt heute um 20:00 Uhr released, allerdings werden wir den ersten Autdrop auf nächten Sonntag (30.03.2014) verlegen, da wir nich genug Zeit haben ein gutes Auszahlungsscript fertig zu stellen. Wir bitte um Entschuldigung dafür. Man muss und zu Gute halten das dies vor dem Release angekündigt wird.
Dev isn't even German.

of course he is from the scammerland
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Announcement:

Ankündigung:

Dev isn't even German.
Activity: 266
Announcement:

Ankündigung:

Auch deutsch will gelernt sein mein Freund, so wird das nichts
Announcement:

Ankündigung:

Der Coin wird wie angekündigt heute um 20:00 Uhr released, allerdings werden wir den ersten Airdrop auf nächten Sonntag (30.03.2014) verlegen, da wir nich genug Zeit haben ein gutes Auszahlungsscript fertig zu stellen. Wir bitten um Entschuldigung dafür. Man muss uns zu Gute halten, dass dies vor dem Release angekündigt wird.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
all these country coin names are as if they only spoke english in their home countries shouldn't it be called Deutschland coin?
x01
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Half of the coins will be given away to the german people that prove their identity with their national ID# on our website.

How can YOU do that? do you have access to the whole national DB's social security numbers? I dont think so, stop lieing.
Just another straight-up clone of Aurora and spain.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
is die deutsche comm so klein?
spaincoin etc werden vollgespamt...und germancoin 2 seiten
Hi,

windows wallet and source is ready for download. PW at launch.  Please excuse we cannot answer to messeges at the Moment, because we are very busy.

----------------------

Hallo,

das Wallet und der Sourcecode kann jetzt runtergeladen werden. Bitte entschuldigt, dass wir im Moment nich so schnell auf Nachrichten antworten können, da wir ziemlich ausgelastet sind.

Activity: 192
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
sag mir bescheid, ich schreibs in meine community.
Activity: 138
na mal gucken. ich wär dabei
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
So far Spaincoin has been the only country coin with a promising distribution system.
Will watch this though.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I find the project interesting and will watch it once
Pages:
Jump to: