Pages:
Author

Topic: German hostage beheaded by Abu Sayyaf militants in Philippines - page 2. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I doubt he will do anything against these guys. He will be busy cleaning up the streets from drugs for the rest of his term. After he leaves things will probably just go back to the way they were.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
sadly to say that even the DU30 trying put peace inside the country but this bandits still exist nothing will be accomplished and the country's name is at shame maybe all of us here wanted to eradicate this people peace talks is no longer needed just plain all out war and really vanished them all to make this country more attractive to tourist and investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This is a very sad news and my heart goes out to the german victim's family. These bandits have been doing this for a long time blemishing this beautiful country's tourism. I don't think this group would be worth any peace talks as they're pure evil bent on sowing fear and terror among foreigners and locals alike. They're on an ISIS level if you ask me and i think the philippine government should make it one of the top priorities to put an end to these people's reign of terror. I don't think diplomacy will work for them anymore.
Germany is a country which is in Europe fighting for the rights and the reception of migrants. It seems to me that someone is interested in how to disrupt this process. Muslims created the problem of refugees and are now trying to rekindle Europe's fascist sentiment. I am sure that Muslims are guided from outside. It's probably Russia.

It's been a long time now that this problem is existing here in the Philippines and it has nothing to do with other country's problem. What I mean is, there are lots of other nationalities here being kidnapped by those terrorists and they always asks for ransom, and some locals are not an exception in those kidnappings. They usually behead those if their demands are not given.

Whats the president of the Philiipians doing about this, Duterte should hunt and kill them the same way he does the drug addicts and sellers. This brings total shame and will in some way hurt tourism revenues.

It is a shame to the international community, but as usual, he would just say "S**t the Fnck up".
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whats the president of the Philiipians doing about this, Duterte should hunt and kill them the same way he does the drug addicts and sellers. This brings total shame and will in some way hurt tourism revenues.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is a very sad news and my heart goes out to the german victim's family. These bandits have been doing this for a long time blemishing this beautiful country's tourism. I don't think this group would be worth any peace talks as they're pure evil bent on sowing fear and terror among foreigners and locals alike. They're on an ISIS level if you ask me and i think the philippine government should make it one of the top priorities to put an end to these people's reign of terror. I don't think diplomacy will work for them anymore.
Germany is a country which is in Europe fighting for the rights and the reception of migrants. It seems to me that someone is interested in how to disrupt this process. Muslims created the problem of refugees and are now trying to rekindle Europe's fascist sentiment. I am sure that Muslims are guided from outside. It's probably Russia.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
I feel sad for this German...

I think this is What the Philippine president should be doing, instead of eradicating street dwellers who are inhaling something, he should be dealing with this barbaric terrorist. He should have wage a full scale war on those terrorist before they could make another move...

Aside from that, there are still communist insurgents in some provinces which sometimes is showing that they still have force...
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
A German man has been beheaded by Abu Sayyaf militants in the southern Philippines after a deadline to pay his ransom passed.

Philippine and German officials confirmed that 70-year-old Jurgen Kantner had been killed after being held for three months by the Islamist militant group.
It was the second time Kantner, 70, had been abducted. He was held along with his partner, Sabine Merz, by Somali pirates for nearly two months in 2008.

Link: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/asia/philippines-german-behead-abu-sayyaf/
Pages:
Jump to: